Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
THE BEST ANIMATED MOVIE EVER!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Wuvs_Haylie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:43 pm
This is my oppinion and I do not know your oppinion and probably wont care for it, the best animated movie, TIM BURTON'S THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

This movie was funny, well directed, inspiring, and years later, it is still a number one movie. Tim burton is my favorite director even to this day and i still see it in 3-D every year. I have the soundtrack and know all the lines and choreography to the movie. if you have not seen it i reccomend you do, you wotn regret it i promise.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:51 pm
Haha, I have no idea why, but the instant I saw the thread title I got this feeling it was gonna be about The Nightmare Before Christmas.

But yeah, it's without a doubt one of the better ones out there.  

Contra Mundi
Crew

Marv Seishi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:13 pm
I like more Ratatuille, I want that rat cook with me, jajajajajaja rofl because I study gastronomy  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:21 pm
ehh i thought it was good just not the whole 5 stars personally to me i thought it was good in all. but to me i think the best anime movie is the Transformers the movie.  

xTx Monty xTx

Epiphany

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:44 pm
I really love The Nightmare Before Christmas. It had the old-school animation (claymation) that a lot of people don't respect anymore because of all the computer-animated films that have become so popular. But, I really love a lot of animated films...I can never pick just one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:44 pm
I do love the movie, but I think I'm actually more in love with the murchandise like the Jack plushies. Love those!

But it was a pretty fantastical movie. 3nodding  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:35 pm
ohhhh hell yeah tim burtons movie great, yeah it was great  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:58 pm
I remember that... vaguely  

knightofthe21stcentury

Emo_Wuvs_Haylie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:04 pm
i just think that tim burton has that...sence of dark humor that makes him such a genius, if you ever seen hima nd seen his movies youw ould realise that it is quite possible hes the reincarnation of edgar allen poe, they both ahcve that same look on their face and the eyes and their sence of style. but thats just my oppinion (which many ppl i talk to agree on)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:40 pm
eff yes!!!!! most wonderful movie i've ever seen!  

silverlum45

Friendly Friend

10,275 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:39 pm
I really like The Nightmare Before Christmas. I feel that it's a very innovative film.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:11 am
Ratatuille and The Nightmare Before Christmas but if i had 2 pick 1 it would b The Nightmare Before Christmas  

Ericzombiex

Midnight Phase

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 pm
I always have been inspired by things like Tim Burton and Edgar Allen Poe, ever since I was a very little, little girl.
I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas when it first came out and it just made me love it! That along with all of Poe's great poems and all those twisted fairytales by the Grimm brothers and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:03 pm
I agree, it`s a really good movie, one of my favs, around Halloween or Christmas!  

kt_tashee_xoxo

Trichromatism

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:02 pm
I agree. Probably the best animated movie of all time.  
Animated Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff