I don't know. I feel like it's unfair to the child of a teen mother. Personally, I think that they need to grow with a family that is ready for it. My parents struggled a lot when I was born, they had to live with my grandparents for a while and then they finally got on their feet, but they were married and were looking to have children. I know it's brave to go through with having a child when you're young, but what is the point in keeping a child when they are themselves? That's really what I don't understand.
I miscarried, the day I was supposed to go to the clinic. I don't know how that happened, I still don't know if I totally believe it. But even if I had the chance to go through with it, and being twenty-two, I still wouldn't keep the child.
My ex was adopted. His bio mother lied and said she was raped, when in reality she didn't even have a clue who's kid he was because she had slept with so many. I don't know if he has the greatest life with how it is, but his bio mother still has nothing to give him, in fact, from what I heard, she's in jail. I'm not saying that this happens with all teen mothers, but I'm just saying that he wouldn't have lived a good life if his bio mom had kept him.