Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
Baby/Child Petition

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Beeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 am
This is my first time posting here. I'm sure this topic has been breeched before, but I want to share my ideas and thoughts. And if anyone has an existing thread similar to mine, please share the link. I know every signature counts and I want to make a difference.

My petition: an equippable pregnant belly, baby, or small child. I would like several poses, skin and hair types. And no, I do not have any pics. I can't draw. LOL. But any ideas or links to pics would be appreciated! 3nodding

I realize that Gaia is aimed at teens 13+, but I've been a Gaia member since 2003. And even though I've grown, I still love Gaia. I come back and change accounts often. I donate and I give to others. I know that I am one person, but one person can make a difference. I don't want anyone to think I support teen pregnancy. Being pregnant is hard, but to be to able to raise your child when you're still a child is nearly impossible. I want to support Gaia and the adult fans who have children. We would like to be recognised.

Thank you for your time and maybe your support.

heart

Yvette-Aimee

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/baby-child-petition/t.43348253/  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:53 am
What's funny is - as much as I want to say Gaia would not want tp promote teen pregnancy amongst their younger members; the fact that they can create an items that makes a nod to lust/sex (the Alruna Rose), violence (blood splattered walls/floors and weapons) and the macabre (rotting flesh and bleeding/empty eye sockets), I wouldn't put it past them to create a preggy belly at some point.

So, I added my name to the petition. 3nodding  

Madame_Fluffy

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:46 am
I have an idea for the pregnant avatar.

First off limit it adult users by whey of the birthday when you signed up much like how they ban users under 13 until of age. Though, users will create mules to have adult accounts to have the pregnant avatar.

Second, have several poses , for just finding out your with child to 9 months.

Third, use the evolving item code to have your avatar get bigger with time.

Forth, I don't if it's possible, but once you have it equipped, you can't take it off till simulated 9 months is up.

That's my two and half cents.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 am
haha I actually went to gaias sugestion thread and sugested they made an evolving item regarding pregnancy where you get to watch the belly grow every time it evolves untill it eventually turns into a child xd

*goes to sign petition*  

Mrs_Black_Bear

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:25 am
black bear thats a good idea
and i added my name  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:02 am
i added my name biggrin  

Roxy526

Sparkly Citizen

DizzeeCubed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:12 am
too funny.

I add my name.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:54 am
You should be able to get your choice of boy, girl or surprise.  

Kaori Micah

The Volturis Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:01 am
I think they're al great ideas. I signed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:09 am
I added my name.. I think it's a great idea but as a web designer and knowing how much work this would be it would take a very long time for them to create all the poses and clothes and that kind of thing.
I mean think of how many clothes items gaia has.. now times that by how many poses you would like for the preggers belly.... then times that by a bunch of hours to create them... it's alot of work smile  

RisaBlue

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:11 am
Yes work that would be well apreciated by us adults though I would pay for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am
smile hey do you think yvette would mind if I posted a link to her petition in my other guild? I would like to help as much as I can....  

RisaBlue

repuswow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:30 pm
What an awsome idea.
More thoughts:
Once you equip you can't take it off blaugh
It evolves into a baby, with all the pooping and crying crying
Guys can be preggers too blaugh blaugh blaugh
Let the teens have them, better here that in RL
I'll add my name  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 am
blaugh *laughing at ideal of guys being preggers!* I'll sign. It's a great idea!

Edit: I signed ur petition.  

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

BelovedSerenity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:10 pm
when they did the hand held contest I thought about designing a baby or maybe putting a stroller! Cute Idea for Babies!!! Signing the petition!  
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games