Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Foods You Miss From When You Were Little? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food Types Missed
  Junk/Snack
  Cereal
  Candy
  Lunch/Dinner
View Results

Taladrea

2,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:15 am
One of the topics that came up by pure randomness between my husband and I the other night are the foods we miss. Ya know, the ones we can't find anymore in stores, but wish we could have'em one more time...

A few of mine are:
Micro Magic French Fries
Micro Magic Milkshakes
Campbell's Frozen Soup and Sandwich meals  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:29 am
I miss my motabolizm. I want it back dang it!! It's not fair that my brother got all the tall and thin genes! That boy can eat anything and everything he wants, I simply look at something and "BOOM! "welcome to 200lbs!  

Spotty-Chan

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:47 am
BIG LEAGUE CHEW BUBBLEGUM!!!!!
It's hard for me to find it around where i live crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:49 am
I miss original Doritos. They changed the seasoning on all of them some 10, 15 years ago to "intensify" the flavors and they now taste like chemical crap.

I also miss bacon cheddar Cheetos.  

purplewiz

Mega Nerd

Vincent Valintine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:51 am
Well, it's not so much that I can't find it anymore, but I just don't get them, and that item would be Vienna Sausages. Good god back in the day I could tear up a can of those things.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:54 am
MHHornfreak
BIG LEAGUE CHEW BUBBLEGUM!!!!!
It's hard for me to find it around where i live crying

Yeah, I remember that...! The strawberry flavor was even hard to find back then.

purplewiz
I miss original Doritos. They changed the seasoning on all of them some 10, 15 years ago to "intensify" the flavors and they now taste like chemical crap.

I also miss bacon cheddar Cheetos.

Never heard of Bacon Cheddar Cheetos.... eek

Spotty-Chan
I miss my motabolizm. I want it back dang it!! It's not fair that my brother got all the tall and thin genes! That boy can eat anything and everything he wants, I simply look at something and "BOOM! "welcome to 200lbs!

You mean that shake stuff? And don't feel bad, I think I am gaining 250 lbs. just by starting this topic...LOL!  

Taladrea

2,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:54 am
Vincent Valintine
Well, it's not so much that I can't find it anymore, but I just don't get them, and that item would be Vienna Sausages. Good god back in the day I could tear up a can of those things.
We still buy em and my little neice loves em xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 am
MHHornfreak
Vincent Valintine
We still buy em and my little neice loves em xD

I don't know of a kid that doesn't love those things. I still get them from time to time, mainly when I'm going to spend a day out fishing on the lake or something.  

Vincent Valintine

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:04 pm
I miss the candy called Fun Dip I loved those things!!!! I don't think I've seen those around anymore and if they do they aren't going to taste the same!! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:07 pm
I miss the "REAL" twinkies! There not as big as they use to be. And they cost alot more too.  

Reashel22

Lucky Receiver

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taladrea

2,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:12 pm
cruzcorzo
I miss the candy called Fun Dip I loved those things!!!! I don't think I've seen those around anymore and if they do they aren't going to taste the same!! xp

I've found them in a Dollar Tree in Maryland and sometimes I can find them in a Suncoast Video Store. But, your right...they taste nasty (at least me to me) now.

Reashel22
I miss the "REAL" twinkies! There not as big as they use to be. And they cost alot more too.

Now that you mention it. I miss the Light Twinkies, they were really good and didn't taste like they were "Light" at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:47 pm
when i changed and moved back to Chile, i really missed some of the things i ate in the states...
i dunno if squirt still exsists...and i miss those true graham crackers...nobody imports those! =(

Outcast-ghosT

Dragoon-Girl

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:02 pm
Rusks... before they took the sugar out..

<_< >_>;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:15 pm
Honestly...I miss my mother's stroganoff...I'm gonna have to hunt down a copy of the recipe and make it myself!  

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

butter nut crunch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:34 pm
I miss my mom's fried rabbit and she could rustle up a mean moose steak  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items