Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Foods You Miss From When You Were Little? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food Types Missed
  Junk/Snack
  Cereal
  Candy
  Lunch/Dinner
View Results

sa9ra

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:06 am
Doritos 3Ds....haha. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:35 pm
Llmryn ValSarghress
I miss that cereal I used to eat all the time, I dont remember the name, but it had that chef from the Muppet Show on the box. I used to eat it while watching Muppet Babies.

I had my sister-in-law look it up and the cereal is called Cröonchy Stars and was made by the Post Cereal Company.Croonchy Stars  

Dark Princess Kaori

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:21 pm
I miss my weekly trip to the Book Mobile. I used to go rent a book and then stop into a store that sold penny candy. During the hotter parts of the summer I'd buy myself a weeks worth of sweets and then build some sort of ramshackle basement club house where I could hide out to read. Oh the imaginative trips I would have...

I miss those days.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:27 pm
Jolly Rancher hard candy bars. They were flat, about 1/4-1/3 inch thick or so, and were about the size of a regular Heath Bar. My flavor choices back then were Watermelon or Strawberry.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

purpleravenhawk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 pm
Strawberry Shortcake cereal. I loved that stuff when I was about 3.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:08 pm
Campbells soup before they went to MSG. Coke with REAL SUGAR!  

wolfen26

Conservative Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:22 pm
I miss my father's homemade scalloped potatoes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Harbone
There were these horrible Shortcake-and-frosting frogs.

They were just a round bit of shortcake with a cone of hard green icing and some googly-eyes made of some other kind of frosting. The inside of the thing as pink buttery frosting.

I found some about a year ago in King Soopers, again. They were called "Old Heidelberg Animals" which I assume had something to do with a bakery that moved to Florida recently.

But man, I loved those things, nasty as they might have been!

Okay, I remember those too, and I'll bet you're in Denver or somewhere in Colorado. I miss the Cragmont Grapefruit soda (a safeway brand soda I think).
I also remember fizzies. I used to put them in my mouth, lol.
Also I miss sweet tarts-- they used to come GIANT. They were about the size of a big cookie.
I miss my grandma's cooking. She could really cook. She lived in the mountains and we could smell dinner way up at the top of the hill at the end of the property.  

Blue-sky-at-night

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

yugi-magic

Original Entrepreneur

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:00 pm
cruzcorzo
I miss the candy called Fun Dip I loved those things!!!! I don't think I've seen those around anymore and if they do they aren't going to taste the same!! xp
ya, they still have fun dip here in texas.....Its aways been one of my favorite candy,s growing up, nerds as well. em, those nerds where really good....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:19 pm
Either Spaghetti-Os or Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and Meatballs with a little Orange Hi-C juice box. heart My grandma would always give me that for an after-school lunch if she picked me up. 3nodding I tried the Spaghetti-Os some time this year and hated them, but I sure couldn't wait for them as a kid.

Then there's this fruity drink that came in those plastic squeeze bottles with faces on them, something like the Mondo drinks or the more recent Kool-Aid thingies. I can't remember their name and nobody else remembers them either emo

I also miss those packs of gum that came like baseball player's chewing tobacco. I say baseball because I remember a brown mullet-wearing baseball player on my favorite grape flavored gum.

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm
MHHornfreak
BIG LEAGUE CHEW BUBBLEGUM!!!!!
It's hard for me to find it around where i live crying

LOL! THAT'S IT! Tobacco-mimicking gum!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:09 am
Not really a food as much as a drink. I miss Citrus Punch, it was a juice blend by Minute Maid.  

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Bunny Motherof2

Timid Gaian

20,265 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm
cruzcorzo
I miss the candy called Fun Dip I loved those things!!!! I don't think I've seen those around anymore and if they do they aren't going to taste the same!! xp

my son loves that and I still try to take some from him especially the stik that as always been my favorite  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 pm
i miss any food i didnt have to make myself. i m busy all day and the morning and evening s i just grab something that doesnt even taste good, when i was little meals were a beautiful ritual, now theyre like walking the dog. necessary, boring and i dont really enjoy it razz  

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zaalbacca

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:45 pm
Ricecrispy treat ceral, really wish they still made that.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff