Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Foods You Miss From When You Were Little? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food Types Missed
  Junk/Snack
  Cereal
  Candy
  Lunch/Dinner
View Results

Niamassa

Mythical Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:40 pm
- 3D Doritos, Oh my god I loved those!

- Trix, when they were still the shapes of fruit, screw all this "round" cereal stuff!!! scream I wanna eat a cereal watermelon in the morning, is that so wrong? crying

- Pops when is was still in that silvery bag and the Pops would get stuck to the sides...... *sigh* don't get me wrong, out of all the cereals I still eat Pops still tastes alright, but it tasted better when it wasn't in plastic.

- WONDER BALLS!!!!!!! I still have the box from the last Wonder Ball I had.....I moss them soooooooo much......why they got rid of them I don't know, you'd think they'd still be selling like hot cakes, kids love candy with stuff in it right?

- Anyone still remember when PEZ actually tasted good? I tried them on a whim just recently and no joke spit them back out instantly wondering "How in the world did I ever put this in my body?!"

- And Trolli Eggs. I'm finding them here and then and on a more regular basis but when I was a kid they only came out around Halloween and I LOVED THEM SO MUCH! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:00 pm
Well this is not really food but it is a drink smile . I miss Diet Vanilla Coca Cola and Diet Coca Cola Lemon smile . Those drinks were around in 2001-2004 and I dont see them anymore :O  

Your_Queen_is_back

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items