49%
 49%  [ 25 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 17 ]
<_< ummm what are you talking about? i would never listen to them o.o;
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
HELLS YEAH I EVEN SAW THEM IN CONCERT YEARS AGO!!!
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 51

Jadess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:49 am
I was not realy into them then when they came out
or realy care for hem now  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:04 pm
Who is/was your favorite? xD  

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Averna13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 am
I was all about them when I was little! They were my first concert, when I was in 3rd grade. Though, the first time we went, I was there for the opening act: Tiffany (she touched my hand!). My sister was obsessed with NKOTB though, so by the time we went to another show (later that year), I was very much into them too.

I had the trading cards (still do, somewhere, I'm sure), and a few books. I wanted the sheet set, but my mom wouldn't spring for that. I think I probably had a t-shirt or two also. I guess I really didn't own too many fan "things" really.

I don't think I'd be into them anymore. I'm very well past that genre of music now. Has anyone actually seen any of their live performances? I'm still surprised they got John to even CONSIDER doing it again, with his crippling stage fright. He and Jordan were my favorites when I was growing up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:58 am
i had all their tapes...yes, i said tapes
i used to sing out loud in the car to their stuff while listening to my walkman...yes, i said walkman
now that i think about it, my mom was probably like gonk "omg i wish she would shut up"
well mama, dramallama to you xp

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:01 am
I have a few of thier tapes as well including thier christmas album xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 am
I hated NKOTB, but I had younger sisters who loves them. One of my sisters actually got a ticket to a concert for her birthday, but my parents wouldn't let her go by herself, so I had to buy a ticket from my own money to go with her and her friends since there were no adults going. (I was 17) I actually slept through the concert since I had stayed up late the night before at work.  

Creator Nan

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:28 pm
im actually as i type this am listening to their greatest hits album im going to see them and natasha bedingfield in nov in ft lauderdale, fl i cant wait im gonna relieve the 6th grade allll over and i use to love joey but i love jordan knight now  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:41 pm
you have to let me know how that concert is blu! biggrin my 2 older sisters loved them so of course i loved them, we all had the sheets and tapes and even a HUGE puzzle of all of them. i cant remember which guys my sisters' liked but i was "love" rofl with Jordan, i used to get so mad when my older brother would step on their puzzle faces!! rofl rofl I can't even believe i did that now.....anyway i have heard 1 or 2 new songs and they are good but im still not sure if i would pay to go to their concert or even buy their cd since i have a different taste in music now. might just get it to remember those days with the huge puzzle! blaugh  

Roxy526

Sparkly Citizen

Lextacy

Aged Browser

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 am
I am definitely going to see them here in NYC in October. Their new album is nice. There is maybe one or two songs i dont care for but overall i like the vibe. I always said they would get back together. HAHA!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:53 am
My sister listened to them when she was little. She'd play their tape on her Teddy Ruxpin. How's that for old skool? A friend of mine was still in love with them even after all these years and still had her NKOB dolls last I saw her. She's almost 30. Haha.  

Wendy Essex

Intergalactic Saint

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Noble Shade 100

SpiritChangling

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 am
I sort of liked them when I was younger, I had a VHS of them and maybe a tap. I haven't heard anything they did until today - listening to a youtube video of their song "Summertime", it's not bad.

I told my best friend (a guy) they were back - he said, "I know, and they're so old!" Truth be told though, I think I like how they look now a lot better than they looked then.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:03 am
I liked them but I was like only 5 or 6. my husbend is almost 4 years older then I and REALLY liked them. I had some dolls(jordan husbend to barbie) sheets and lunchboxs. Admitedly I wasn't really into a pop group till Backstreet boys and you know what? I still like some of there music and they shouldn't be lumped in with groups like Nsync. No matter what any one says or how many records they sold they sill sucked a**.  

Gothic Star28

Cinka

Clean Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:21 am
I must admit i was a NKOTB fan. I had the bed sheets, posters, dolls, and i watched the cartoon every Saturday morning, for those of you who remember. I'm glad to see them back i like their new songs.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:22 am
I didn't actually hear of them till about 8th grade when they went very out of style. So I never got the chance to be a fan, and recently I listened to a little of their work. Still am not impressed.  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

peachsnapz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:00 am
I was such a huge fan of NKOTB when i was a kid, i can't believe that they mad a comeback after so many years.
They are currently doing a concert here in toronto, i think tonight is their last date. I tried really hard to get tickets to see them with no luck crying  
Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff