Reply Advice Forum
A question about my profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:16 pm
I was wondering..... from what i have seen so far in our guild (which i absolutely love so far), are we able to put something on our profiles showing that we belong to this guild? If my daughter was here at the present time, I would ask her, but she is at the school football game. This is my first and only guild and I know nothing! But I would like for every person who checks out my profile to know that I belong to this one. I feel like there are a lot of potential new friends here. I am so pleased that our guild was featured on that announcement or else i would still be thinking that I was the oldest person on Gaia! Any way, I am rambling.... so please excuse me redface  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:17 pm
i don't know much about profiles myself....so i'll be watching here and hoping someone responds lol  

RadicalEd

Aged Member

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 pm
I think there might be an option in the current style profiles to display your guilds, but I'm not sure of that as I'm not a 'v2' profile enthusiast. Then for the oldschool profiles, you have to do it manually, or just let people click your guilds link above your about section.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 am
I feel so silly now, The question being, can I display my guild in my profile?...answer being... Check for yourself and find out lol. I can and did display Gaia Geezers in my profile. It was really easy. There is an option under the content button. duh..... It is nice to be able to figure things out without my daughters help cool biggrin  

MotherMoo

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff