Reply Music Room
Country Music Who do you like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peachsnapz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:57 am
I'm into the new country, i like leann rhymes, shania twain, carrie underwood, faith hill. Just to name a few  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:05 am
I always joke around saying country sucks or something like that but I don't really believe that. I do think that some of these bands now are selling out what got country to where it is today and have givin up on listening to any country. I used to have a fair opinion on the music but I have heard too many of them losing the roots of the music. Some getting hits on the radio playing AC/DC now. It just sounds wrong, lol. Remember this is just my lone opinion and not intended for anything except to show that I once had a taste for country. But eighties metal solo's? I hear that once in a while too. I just wish country stayed the way it was. Kenny Rogers Rules! lol. Please don't hate me, hehe  

Reggiehaha

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:16 pm
Garth Brook, Tobey Keith, Lonestar, and Paul Brandt.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:14 pm
i dont own any country music because i dont like it that much. i do like johnny cash, willie nelson, john denver (if you consider him country, the grammys did). if you've ever played GTA san andreas, i like all the stuff on K Rose.  

Chachere

Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces