Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Titanic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:32 pm
I LOVE the movie Titanic, I'm pretty much obsessed with it >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:33 pm
I love playing 'My Heart Will Go On' off of Titanic on piano, it's one of my favorite songs in the WHOLE WORLD!  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 pm
My great grandma was going to go on the Titanic when she was coming home from England, but she couldn't get a ticket, good thing too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 pm
I have no idea why I'm obsessed with the Titanic, I just really love it, what movie are you guys obsessed with?  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:36 pm
I got a book out from our school library once that was on Titanic, and it was about the stories from Canadian survivors, yes I'm Canadian lol. And I absolutely loved reading their stories about it. If we got to pick what we wanted to learn about I'd pick the Titanic and have my presentation on it smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:38 pm
Well, a few things that I do know about it are that it sunk at around 2:20am on April 15th, 1914 I think. And well, yeah, I love learning things about it ^__^  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:40 pm
Everyone that I meet says that Leonardo DeCappo (Jack on Titanic, and I'm not sure how to spell his name so please bare with me on this) is like awesome, I think he's ok, Kate (Rose) is pretty kewl herself too smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:42 pm
One of my favorite scenes in Titanic, is when there's the sunset, and Rose and Jack are on the ship, I don't like how the ship looks fake, but the sunset was amazing that day! It was really pretty biggrin  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:46 pm
I also like it when Jack takes Rose to the party in the basement with all the 3rd class people. It's awesome biggrin and then when she goes on her tippy toes, that hurts D: I tried after I saw that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:28 am
Hi there. Yes, I believe that Titanic is an awesome movie. It makes me cry every time that I watch it. I thought that it was a real shame how Rose gave up everything that she had to be with Jack and then he died in the end.  

Vampiress Savy

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 am
Yeah, it did sort of suck how he did die, but while he was alive Jack gave Rose happiness smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:19 pm
wow u love titanic....... lol yeah i like it its cool but its long so i dont watch it that much or own it. leos hot in it.  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:10 am
Okay, it's cool that you loved the movie, but don't you think talking to yourself in so many posts was a bit unnecessary? I mean, all that could've gone in 1 post.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:37 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Okay, it's cool that you loved the movie, but don't you think talking to yourself in so many posts was a bit unnecessary? I mean, all that could've gone in 1 post.
wow thats true i didnt see that they were posted one after another surprised like min after minute!!! thats xtreme lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:44 pm
devilsmokinangel
wow u love titanic....... lol yeah i like it its cool but its long so i dont watch it that much or own it. leos hot in it.

I like REALLY love Titanic xD lol razz

You don't own Titanic? Wow lol actually yeah a lot of people don't >.< I wanna get it for dvd so I can watch it everywhere I go on my pordable. razz

Leo use to be hawt...but after watching it you get to see the parts where he's ugly and you're like WOAH! UGLY! No offence to him, but he has a few parts xD  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff