12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
NOOO! Don't do it!!
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 55

0Brutal-Beauty0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:31 am
I guess it's emo anyway. That's where I found all of these. I'm 24 and not to old to have cool hair. You want to help? Awesome. You want to talk me out of it? That probably won't work but sure, you can try it. Here's what I'm giving you to choose from....

User Image

And for a reference point..... there's me.

User Image

okay people, pick a number. What suits me......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 am

In that order of opinion; I think you'd look _wicked_ good with something like 7!

Raevena

Azleen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:57 am
3 or 4 look like they might suit you, but you can never really know until you try it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:05 pm
1 out of my own personal preference, but I'm not sure I count as I'm not into the modern emo scene  

freaxy
Crew

0Brutal-Beauty0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:26 pm
@ fr34x0r ~
Honestly I don't know anything about emo, but I know what I like and love this hair. No worries, you count!! xd

@ Azleen ~
I'm kinda scared to do it. It's been years since I've let anyone touch my hair with scissors.

I'm really glad for the input everyone, thank you!! My boyfriend was totally unhelpful.... just staring at me with this glazed look...... Thanx again!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:28 pm
2 or 5, maybe even 7.
You want to stay lighter, your skin is too pale for the black colors and the dark browns, but if u like blue, you might be able to pull it off. But stay within the blondes. And long hair, just because your face shape looks good with it.
A few of them are more industrial but yea, most are emo. But whatever your preference.  

Lenorecat

Taxi Mama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:43 pm
Use the wash-out stuff and try everything!

But only cut it if you are SICK of messing with the length. Because it takes at least a month per inch to grow back!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:09 pm
I actually got my hair done like this awhile back...it looks like 3 or 5 depending on how I do it and it's super easy to maintain. just blowdry straight, and use a flat iron and some (not much) hair putty or whatever and viola! cute hair.  

RadicalEd

Aged Member

Teayo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:01 am
In that order I think you would look wicked sick in #5 now as for blues I like them they might work on your skin not too sure though .. but the reds would .. because you have pink undertones smile

If you are going to get any of them though please go to a stylist that will listen to you and will do exactly what you want .. some stylists put their own swing on things and don't always give you want  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:50 am
I think Nr 5 would look the best, the light platinum blonde with a hint of dark pink would look great with your long hair and fair complection 4laugh  

Original_DraconicFeline

Spirit Crusher

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:15 am
I'd say 4, but I like redheads.

This thread needs a poll. Srsly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:24 pm
My personal preference would be 6 because the black of it would be a very stark and striking contrast against your pale skin. At least, that contrast of black clothes/hair with ivory skin is what I think when I think of "Emo", either that or the shocking colors like pink. rofl  

KaShash

0Brutal-Beauty0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm
*takes poll idea* Thanks Spirit Crusher, Why didn't I think of that.....

@ Teayo ~ Yes I'm going to a stylist, no do it yourself with hair for me. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:59 am
I love the color of number 2 and 4, but looking at your photo I think your best suited for number 3, love the color on that one too....mhhhhhh...maybe I should get it myself, but with blond and red highlights mixed with the dark brown.....mhhhhhhhh....lol  

Hanamura-sensei

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Tess A Tigre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:41 am
#1 is still stylish but you can tone it down for work (if you work that is) without a lots of effort but can blow it out for an emo evening.  
Advice Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff