Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
I am Samurai, We are Samurai Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:20 pm
Hey! Did you hear? There is an island known as Mirage Island and it's a place full of samurai-like digimon. It is said in a legend that this type of island will appear one day with a special digimon that isn't a samurai at all, but is obtainable. I can't seem to find it though. But, I heard from my friends that this hidden area only appears for and only a tamer who has passed a secret organized test. How will I be able to take this test so I can go into this island?

Objectives:
*Fill out the form at the bottom of the post.
Post this form in this thread.
**Locate the "Samurai Testing" thread hidden in the subforums.
-You may only do so once you have posted the form.
It can be anywhere in the subforums. Don't look through the whole subforum sections so fast and say, "I can't find it." It's at the top since it's going to be new so use your brain and stop complaining.
On that page a new set of directions will be given and you must do as told.

Form:
Favorite Samurai Item: [Picture goes here]
Samurai Quote: [Samurai Quote here]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Favorite Samurai Item: User Image
Samurai Quote: We fight for honor and respect. This is the way of the samurai.  

Teh Ace of Shades

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:37 pm
Favorite Samurai Item:User Image
Samurai Quote:It is truly regrettable that a person will treat a man who is valuable to him well, and a man who is worthless to him poorly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Samurai Quote:"He Who Knows Others Is Wise. He Who Knows Himself Is Enlightened."  

Yin Yun Yang

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:53 pm
Favorite Samurai Quote:"One who does not understand the weight of life does not deserve to be a swordsman"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:19 pm
Samurai Quote: " The weight of the heart is what's most important to anyperson. If it is filled with dought and selfishness then one shall fall behined but fighting for innocent lives and be benevolent; only then your heart shall be lightlifted twoards your goal"

Im Windspirit

HellzWolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 pm
Favorite Samurai Item: User Image Kamas

Samurai Quote:One who does not fight for honor should be dead  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:52 pm
Favorite Samurai Item: Tanto, since the image would stretch the page....
Samurai Quote: "To one, honor is essential. But to many, spirit and honor make the combination that wins wars."  

Amias Nicht

Haven Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:03 pm
Samurai Quote:Those who are reluctant to give up their lives and embrace death are not true warriors.... Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined. "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 pm
Favorite Samurai Item: katana
Samurai Quote:We fight with honor for our country  

I Aaron I

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 pm
Favorite Samurai Item:
User Image
Samurai Quote:
The angry man will defeat himself in battle as well as in life.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm
Don't worry, I am not really participating because I enlightened Soupreme of Bushido. I just want to show you the way of the warrior.

Samurai Quote:

In one's life, there are levels in the pursuit of study. In the lowest level, a person studies but nothing comes of it, and he feels that both he and others are unskillful. At this point he is worthless. In middle level he is still useless but is aware of his own insufficiencies and can also see the insuffinciencies of others. In higher level he has pride concerning his own ability, rejoices in praise from others, and laments the lack of ability in his fellows. This man has worth. In the highest level a man has the look of knowing nothing.  

Coldfront44

Random Gamer 5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:57 pm
Favorite Samurai Item:Mask
Samurai Quote: Those who live by the blade die by the blade, those who live by the heart dies by their love.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 pm
Samurai Quote: Without knowledge of Learning, one will ultimately have no military victories.  

Thrillington

Beloved Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

jollyjube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:18 am
Favorite Samurai Item:Here, cos it might stretch the page.
Samurai Quote: One is truely invincible, not without strength, but with honour, courage and loyalty.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff