Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
America's Next Top Model [SPOILERS] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Jay =
  Secksay
View Results

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:02 am
I think this is one of the only reality shows I've liked continuously. Pretty much all others can die for me. 3nodding

Out of the winners, I loved Adrien, Eva, Dani, Caridee and Josephine.

Those who ain't win I loved Tocarra....and that's like the only one that comes to mind right now.

From the new season, the only one I'm really into is Isis and Joselyn. I don't really remember the others.

So what's your fav season(s)? Fav winner(s)? Fav non-winner(s)? Fav judge(s)?

And, do you think this should be the last season? I mean, 10 seasons, and it's still going strong. Tired of it yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:20 am
Ahh I love that show! I need to buy all the seasons, I just dont know where to get them from.

I loved Adrien(Because shes kind of like me) The girl with the gap in her teeth ( I dont remember her name sad )

But my all time favorite would have to be Naima  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 pm
yeah i like it lotssssss toooooo. but whats up with that Miss J THING!!!!!! that disturbes me... I honestly think that tyra is a ditzy bi*ch who tries to b like oprah!!!!! twiggy is nice, Nigel's a stuck piece of sh*t, and that other one the other J hes ok.

But hey i dont know any of them In person soo they culd be the friendlest ppl in the world smile biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:32 pm
watched a little bit of one show but didnt really care for it  

rose316

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 am
sankapoo
Ahh I love that show! I need to buy all the seasons, I just dont know where to get them from.

I loved Adrien(Because shes kind of like me) The girl with the gap in her teeth ( I dont remember her name sad )

But my all time favorite would have to be Naima

If you're talking about the one who refused to get her gap closed all the way, that was Dani.

I can't think of anyone else who had a gap.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:37 am
devilsmokinangel
yeah i like it lotssssss toooooo. but whats up with that Miss J THING!!!!!! that disturbes me... I honestly think that tyra is a ditzy bi*ch who tries to b like oprah!!!!! twiggy is nice, Nigel's a stuck piece of sh*t, and that other one the other J hes ok.

But hey i dont know any of them In person soo they culd be the friendlest ppl in the world smile biggrin

Tyra can be fickle. Like she'll say one thing, then switch up her story somewhere down the line. A bit annoying.

I did like Twiggy the best too out of all the supermodel judges.

Nigel's kind of a d**k, but a cutie. If he shuts up and just sits there, he's not bad.

And I love Miss J! I so get a kick outta her/him. <3  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 am
I love this show my favorite girl is Whitney from last season.
This season my favorite is Sheena I think she pretty and she
also funny to plus she has a different look from the other girls.
My favorite judge is Twiggy I wish they would bring her back sad .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:43 am
I have no idea what your on about tbh. lol
Never watched it.  

knightofthe21stcentury

srestar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:01 pm
I love top model! I like the artistry. I use to love Tyra. I thought she was fun and sweet but she aint no Oprah! I think she needs to realize that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:19 pm
Yeah Yeah Dani, I liked her alot.

Anyways Miss Jay is amazing, and so is Jay Manuel. I really dont mind any of the judges except...

JANICE DICKINSON! >:O I hated her! mad She had such a huge stick up her a** and she was just plain mean. She though she was the hottest thing there and she wasnt. I was glad when she left.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:02 pm
Janice really was a DICKinson! She contradicted herself all the flipping time. I hated how mean she was for no reason, especially when she was talking sh!t about my girl Toccarra.

I think the newest model judge is trynna be a sorry mix between her and Twiggy. She seems nice sometimes--which seems like she's being fake--then mean, like she was to Dominique when she called her a tranny.

Uh, rude much?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 pm
The only reason I saw this season's the premiere was for the transgender person everyone's been talking about. I bet I'm not the only one. ninja  

ali is ridiculous

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Janice really was a DICKinson! She contradicted herself all the flipping time. I hated how mean she was for no reason, especially when she was talking sh!t about my girl Toccarra.

I think the newest model judge is trynna be a sorry mix between her and Twiggy. She seems nice sometimes--which seems like she's being fake--then mean, like she was to Dominique when she called her a tranny.

Uh, rude much?

I really think Janice is a head case..... shes like skitszo (Sorry i cant spell it) or something cos she can be really nice then all of a sudden shes out tryin to kill ppl and stuff lol well more or less  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:17 am
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

Uh, rude much?

I really think Janice is a head case..... shes like skitszo (Sorry i cant spell it) or something cos she can be really nice then all of a sudden shes out tryin to kill ppl and stuff lol well more or less

Girl you know she is.

I loved how she'd sit there and be like..OMg I'm the worlds first supermodel.

I was like..You plastic doll! No you're not! StFu ad leave. mad

Theres a Transgender person on the show>? NO WAY! What seasonn?!  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

eddie1040

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm
i dont really watch this show  
TV Shows

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff