no
73%
 73%  [ 170 ]
Total Votes : 231

Chachere

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:22 pm
i am.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Loud and proud I like that. However....I no longer am, and I'm proud of that fact, especially since he's my husband  

looking_for_a_reason

Demona_Darchanjel

10,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 pm
I'm definately not a virgin, though I survived till 18 as one. It's very hard for anyone who is gay to maintain virginity because most people feel a need to confirm or deny how they really are. That is how I lost my virginity.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Maybe we need a virgin geezers guild? Certainly there are folks who simply CAN'T have sex, and others who haven't found anyone worth it yet. I waited until I was 18, but my 2 best friends waited until they found who they wanted to marry. Very cool, in my opinion.  

Taxi Mama

Wixandrettas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:06 am
I havent been for the last 17 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 am
I no longer am a virgin. But I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20, and I'm still with the man I lost it to. (My first and only). I'm so happy and proud of myself for waiting until I found someone whom I love and trust.  

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cactiofdoomwoe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 am
Nope... lost it when I was 12 to the babysitters friend...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:53 am
Wow eek That's early. I'm still a virgin and not planning to lose it for some time. I just haven't found the right one yet and I don't know if I want to or not.

Kamika Sugi

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Lita Kuragari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:23 am
I waited till I was 22 and married! so no I am not a virgin anymore. but I'm happy to who I lost it too. it's the one thing we gave each other that no one can ever take away (other then our love for each other that is!).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:29 am
i am not one any more i lost it when i was 18...to tell the truth i wish iwould have waited till i met the right one..i threw my love into somethin that wasnt really there....but hey we all make mistakes and we live right  

Kylsum Hikaru

kymetyme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:34 am
21 and still a virgin. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 am
This post needs a bad boy, lol. Just kidding. Lost virginity when I was 14 and regret nothing but going out with her to begin with. 29 now and love sex, want lots and lots of it. I don't go sticking it in just anyone so you know, only when I am in a comfortable relationship. I really love sex though in many ways and am open to plenty of things in my life. Being bi I feel like I should try more since I never actually had sex with a guy before or anything but I don't want a boyfriend is the main reason behind that. Doesn't mean I have to ever do it though. My motto tends to be, with good common sense on the topic how can something so good be all that bad? I make my choices based on my perspective of right and wrong and am no man whore. I have only been with 4 people since that age and never get laid if I'm not in a relationship. Hope I don't sound like a creep, lol. I'm really a decent guy, just love sex soooo much.  

Reggiehaha

Kamui_kusinagi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:26 am
Nope, I'm not a virgin, far from it and saying I was would get me sent straight to hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:28 am
Reggiehaha
I don't go sticking it in just anyone so you know, only when I am in a comfortable relationship.

I really love sex though in many ways and am open to plenty of things in my life.

My motto tends to be, with good common sense on the topic how can something so good be all that bad? I make my choices based on my perspective of right and wrong and am no man whore. I have only been with 4 people since that age and never get laid if I'm not in a relationship. Hope I don't sound like a creep, lol. I'm really a decent guy, just love sex soooo much.

Nice.

I lost it a month before my 18th birthday, to my first real boyfriend. (the relationship lasted a year after that). I have never one regretted losing it when I did, or even at all.

When it happened, I just knew I was ready so I was like, yeah, sure. I trusted myself to know and I was right!

22 now, and only 3 partners, all serious relationships. Personally, I love sex - but I would never see myself doing it with someone I wasn't seriously involved with. There is so much trust going on, that I would never be able to pick someone up from a bar (even with a condom). or be able to do it without really knowing them and their history. I'm not putting myself at risk for a stupid night!

additionally, for those of you who want to wait till marriage, or did, or whatever, I knew i wasn't that type of person either! I need to test the gears and mechanics and tools before I really settle in, ya know? make sure everything works right and feels good. . . I have never once felt of myself as being 'soiled' because I didn't wait (some people would be appalled at the idea). More so I think of it as being INFORMED  

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

bookviper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:30 am
I held out until I was 19 and lost it to my current girlfriend. For a moment I thought it would be easier to just get it over with by sleeping with a girl I was seeing but didn't care for. I'm happy I waited for love.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff