26%  [ 61 ]
no
73%
 73%  [ 170 ]
Total Votes : 231

iwillkillthee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 pm
Reggiehaha
This post needs a bad boy, lol. Just kidding. Lost virginity when I was 14 and regret nothing but going out with her to begin with. 29 now and love sex, want lots and lots of it. I don't go sticking it in just anyone so you know, only when I am in a comfortable relationship. I really love sex though in many ways and am open to plenty of things in my life. Being bi I feel like I should try more since I never actually had sex with a guy before or anything but I don't want a boyfriend is the main reason behind that. Doesn't mean I have to ever do it though. My motto tends to be, with good common sense on the topic how can something so good be all that bad? I make my choices based on my perspective of right and wrong and am no man whore. I have only been with 4 people since that age and never get laid if I'm not in a relationship. Hope I don't sound like a creep, lol. I'm really a decent guy, just love sex soooo much.

you should love sex, you're freaking hot!

And nope...not a virgin. Lost it when I was 21.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 pm
I lost my V at 17. It was kind of awkward....  

NDLNDL

Celtic Enya

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:42 pm
I still am and I'm 22. I have other things in my life that take my mind off of it like work, college, plus hobbies. Most are shocked to hear that where I work since that's all they talk about in the break room and who they are banging.

Not to sound snobbish, but I hold myself to certain standards. Granted I don't hold others to the same, but I don't want to loose my virginity to some random person off the street who isn't serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm
lost at 18/19...I forget sweatdrop  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm
I lost mine at 15. I wish i hadn't but what can I say? What has happened cant be changed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 am
no lol and its not such an important issue to me. i think id make more fuss about questions like " are you blonde" mrgreen  

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 am
Celtic Enya
I still am and I'm 22. I have other things in my life that take my mind off of it like work, college, plus hobbies. Most are shocked to hear that where I work since that's all they talk about in the break room and who they are banging.

Not to sound snobbish, but I hold myself to certain standards. Granted I don't hold others to the same, but I don't want to loose my virginity to some random person off the street who isn't serious.

i dont think its snobbish at all. no one should decide what you want to do with youre body and when. Im 26 and people hinting me i shud have babies or something. its noones problem how u wanna live ure life and with who heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:50 pm
Damonette
Celtic Enya

i dont think its snobbish at all. no one should decide what you want to do with youre body and when. Im 26 and people hinting me i shud have babies or something. its noones problem how u wanna live ure life and with who heart

I agree. I see things the same way. I'm 25 and I'm still a virgin.  

Ambrielle Skye

Romantic Entrepreneur

10,125 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

Rockabilly_samurai

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 pm
Guys in my family tend to do 2 things when it comes to sex. 1. Lose it early (My dad and his brothers all lost theirs when they were 12-14) and 2. Sleep with anything that said yes so I didn't exactly grow up with the best mindset when it comes to sex.
I was sick of feeling like one of the only virgins in my group of friends so I woke up on my sixteenth birthday and made a vow of sorts to pop my cherry for this school year. After a month, I finally did. It was awkward at first, but I thought it was fun and so the rest is history.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:57 am
Sex with a male? I was 19. With a female, I was 11. So I guess I lost my virginity at 11.  

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas