Total Votes : 231

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:02 pm
I'm not a virgin, but I didn't lose it till i was 20, which was just last year. I don't regret the decision. I gave the girl a promise ring and we lasted a good while and all. then things kinda flamed out. I doubt I'm going to ever see this girl again but That's life. It's not like I totally did something that deserved dumping, just we started like a flame, and went out like a flame. Will I continue being sexually active? Quite possibly, I might be a bit more protected against it but if it's right, it's right.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:15 pm
Well stressed Im 42 have a daughter ..so No..But I think its important to wait until you are ready there is also something to be said for experience But whatever you do Make sure you and your Partner when you are not Married are protected its Not the same as it was ..Nuff Said ..  

KommandoKat

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:10 am
KommandoKat
Well stressed Im 42 have a daughter ..so No..But I think its important to wait until you are ready there is also something to be said for experience But whatever you do Make sure you and your Partner when you are not Married are protected its Not the same as it was ..Nuff Said ..

that or make sure her birth control has been on track and is working. Man that was a really long week. xD but it turned out a-okay xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:08 am
Birth control doesn't protect against STDs  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:09 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Birth control doesn't protect against STDs

it doesn't correct. but it does protect, in conjunction with condoms, against pregnancy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 pm
Well, I think when Kat mentioned "making sure you are protected" because "it's not the same as it was", I'm pretty sure she was more so referring to STDs than pregnancy since fertility rates haven't gone up {they've actually gone down..}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 pm
Okays, I'm sorry for misspeaking  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:01 am
There isn't really anything wrong with your posts... I just felt I should point out that she was likely talking about prophylactics rather than birth control. Additionally, I have noticed an increased amount of people relying solely on birth control, not realizing or taking into consideration the other risks involved with engaging in sexual activity.

Pregnancy isn't the only thing that can result from intercourse and should never be considered the only risk to worry about, since there are much more severe consequences that you may need to deal with.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:13 pm
i lost my virginity when i was 16. after my then bf and i did it i started laughing for like 20 min and was like "was that sex?" sweatdrop i'm much better at it now hehehe whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:54 pm
I'm 23, a virgin, and proud of it.  

Shani Rose

N0che

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:22 pm
Lost my virginity when I was 16 which was bad xD; but regain my sexual life when I was 19 with my still current man cool and I took his virginity xD heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:04 am
Nope. :p And we always, always use a condom. Last thing we need is kids, hell we're barely adults ourselves! xd  

Khymarea

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:45 pm
I am the 24-year-old virgin. xD

I chose to wait until I was married, but I think I completely suppressed any and all desire for sex in the process. Might be something the woman I choose to marry has a problem with. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 pm
Im a 26 (well almost 26, birthdays on he 28th of this month) year old virgin and pretty much going to die one, I masterbate, won't deny that, but I just am not interested in guys (not girls for that matter), I just would rather live with a bunch of animals and that will make me happy, I don't belive that a guy will make you happy especially when animals (at least for me) do that for me instead.  

Cassandra Kindred

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

ladybast

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:24 pm
I lost my virginity at 18 to my first serious boyfriend. I don't regret the sex since I felt ready, I just regret staying so long in a relationship that clearly had no future.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff