Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Adult's 18+ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:49 am
Hey this is a thread for the adults, 18 years +

Come In and chat with others your age mrgreen

Hope You enjoy It wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:51 am
Stickied. 18+ Only wahmbulance

*waves like mad*

T3h Antek

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:58 am
thanks King wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:07 am
I was wondering what happened to that thread.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:14 am
lol i didnt notice it was gone lol but this one shuld be cool , im always meetin new ppl but they always really young. Which can be annoying sometimes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:16 am
Yeah, the sites full of youngsters. I damn near left Gaia when I ran into an 8 year old. I felt so old. Like, oh mah goodness.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 am
lol the youngest i bumped into was 6.. i was like what can they type???  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 am
6??? What kinda crap is that? Who dumped the kid in front of the comp and let them come to Gaia? Some parents are so lazy. lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
6??? What kinda crap is that? Who dumped the kid in front of the comp and let them come to Gaia? Some parents are so lazy. lol

LOL yeah aye get ya kids out and raise them properly but i was sad when i was in america a couple of months ago cos some dads were walkin round with there kids at disney land which is cool and all i mean yay Dad took them to disney land BUT he was on his cellphone and the wee kids looked bored as......

Some ppl think they can have a kid spoil it with gifts and fun parks yet dont really spend time to get to know there own kid............ I dont kno if thta made sence to anyone but it does to me lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:30 am
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

LOL yeah aye get ya kids out and raise them properly but i was sad when i was in america a couple of months ago cos some dads were walkin round with there kids at disney land which is cool and all i mean yay Dad took them to disney land BUT he was on his cellphone and the wee kids looked bored as......

Some ppl think they can have a kid spoil it with gifts and fun parks yet dont really spend time to get to know there own kid............ I dont kno if thta made sence to anyone but it does to me lol

Nope, that made perfect sense to me. I don't know why they try to substitute affection/attention with flashy gifts and think that'll make everything better. It's really quite sickening, especially since I have a father like that myself. Such a dork. rolleyes  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:11 am
hmmmm fathers huh.... I grew up til i was bout 7 with him there all the time and he spoilt the hell outta me.. then he left mum for another woman and now i cant really talk with him......

plus hes really startnge he has sum really weird veiws on life like really weird lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:15 am
He's been here, but not in the way it should've counted. When I was younger, barely saw him cause he was working all the time. He just retired, and now wants to make up for lost time by trynna force his way into our lives when we have something else to do.

Plus, the a*****e's remarried and my mother doesn't know. They have some weird secretive s**t going on and me and my brother get caught in the middle of it all the time.

Parents....::sigh::  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:25 am
yeah its really annoyin when Kids get caught up in all the parents stuff aye..... My friend has a father who sounds just like Yous seriously He remarried and didnt tell her mum either and it was big secrets and all....... grrrrr makes me angry when shes upset bout him  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 am
i got an 11 year old with ADD messing with me on gaia. kids these days have no respect for there elders. its a shame. Oh yea sry im new here nice to meet all of you mrgreen  

Kyoyin

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:11 pm
Hey

LOL oh no ADD , I only respect those who respect me(no offence) .... lol I will start to respect someone if i like them too. mrgreen  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff