Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna see High School Musical 3?
  Absolutely!!!
  Screw High School Musical! I'm not gonna watch it!
  probably...
View Results

Eugel_626

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:30 pm
This may be the final High School Musical movie, which means it will be released in theatres October 24th. It's the senior year for the wildcats! If you are a fan/huge fan of both HSM 1&2, you should be included in this thread for the 3rd one. Who wants to see it when it premiers? Who's dying for this movie and you can't wait? If so, post now!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm
I am a 20 year old male and i am no ashamed to see this movie. In fact, i am super excited and i am inviting all my metrosexual friends. It will be good times.  

Trichromatism

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:01 pm
I aint interested in watchin a bunch of teeny boopers singinin and dancin round, the 1st one was enuff .....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:49 am
devilsmokinangel
I aint interested in watchin a bunch of teeny boopers singinin and dancin round, the 1st one was enuff .....

Agreed mostly, except for the fact that I think they should have never started....

I still don't get what's so great that these kids are running around singing all the damn time in school??? That just doesn't add up for me. Maybe cause I was a bit of a miserable high schooler. ::shrugs::  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:07 am
i think that was my problem too i wasnt a happy high schooler lol more along the lines of miserable.. and that ashley tinsdale chick annoys the hell outta me  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:18 am
I'm not sure which one she is. The one that drives me up a wall is Vanessa Hudgens. She. Won't. Go. Away! Why? I'm personally sick to death of her. Zac Efron doesn't bother me so much. I actually liked him in Hairspray. That was it though.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:24 am
it not really that nice... ihate vanesse hugens... she's like a b***h but its alil bit unfair that they are showinh the last HSM in the cinmema  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:25 am
Isn't that supposed to be the last one? If so, then they're trynna to make as much as movie off of it as possible while the getting's good.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:40 am
ashleys the blonde chick of zac and cody LMFAO ............. is vanessa the dark headed chick .. didnt she pose naked and get all mad cos they were on the internet .......... Dumb i mean if ur famous and u pose naked Ppl are gonna sell them pics for a lot of money... so what u expect!!!! dumb  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:46 am
Eww, if she did, I didn't know about it. Yeah, she's the dark headed bi--chick. Most of the young stars now are kinda dumb. They do dumb s**t and then get upset when it gets blown up all over the net. Uhm, I'm sorry, but why were you doing dumb s**t in the first place? Hello!

I personally think a majority of 'em are publicity stunts used to gain media attention. But, why would they want that kind of attention? Don't they see how hard it is to get rid of bad media? Can you say Britney Spears???  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:52 am
Aww poor britney lokl but yeah if u were a star ud think ud know aye soo yeah i belive they do it for the attention!!!! lol Im sure it was vannessa who posed nude........... I herd bout it through msn i think  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:07 am
So does this mean Disney will finally pull the plug on this pretentious teeny-bopper crap thats discrediting the legacy that the classic good Disney movies and stuff made us smile when we were kids.
Will Zac Efron finally come out of the closet?  

Thats Him Officer

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:04 am
ayashi32692
it not really that nice... ihate vanesse hugens... she's like a b***h but its alil bit unfair that they are showinh the last HSM in the cinmema

Aggred...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:37 am
crab-noodle
So does this mean Disney will finally pull the plug on this pretentious teeny-bopper crap thats discrediting the legacy that the classic good Disney movies and stuff made us smile when we were kids.
Will Zac Efron finally come out of the closet?

I dont think he's Gay :S , why do u think that???
But no I dont think they will stop makin the movies lol Too many little kids like the movies  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 pm
I didn't mind it the first time... but 3 times gets annoying.

Sorry. I just never liked it. I find tweens going ga ga over Troy like he's their boyfriend and it sickens me.

O.<  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces