A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Serious Conversations
wondering cyberdating (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

single folks would u cyberdate if you found someone you liked possibly?
yes
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
no
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
i don't know
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

Angel Of Sol

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 pm
Your welcome. 3nodding

Atleast with the good stories you do hear and read, it does give a sense of hope for the rest of us.... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:42 pm
Angel Of Sol
Your welcome. 3nodding

Atleast with the good stories you do hear and read, it does give a sense of hope for the rest of us.... 4laugh

yea it sure does  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Eiji

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:20 pm
I met my now wife online on faceparty. Well, she found me and dropped me a message.

We've ben together more than 5 years and got married in 2006.

So, yes, it can work out very well with a bit of luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:50 pm
Just do it. It's ok. Nothing is really fool proof. You only live once and who knows what happens. I myself have done it but I get bored fast and then I have this thing with touch. I love to touch especially when there's water. *smiling innocently* The dream lasts only so long then you have to make a move and meet like in VEGAS or GREECE or wherever and have a blast jetsking in the water. YEah!!! sounds fine and fun to me. I am always game but see I am an out of the box chick. I will wink at a man if he is handsome enough. *blowing a kiss to computer* You know how redheads are.
Got to go, I have my own serious question I must ask in a different forum.
Love, Hugs and kiss kiss, Mystic  

Mystic12

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Reggiehaha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:58 pm
Finding love is hard to do unless you live a life of lowered expectations, in that case it won't take much effort I guess. Well that's not true either I think. hmmmmm........I guess you have to find out somehow and if you're not meeting people then what can it hurt to chat online with new people at least and have a better chance at least. Better than awkward approaches in a grocery store, lol. The great mysteries of how to find love, hehe. I guess I shouldn't give advice since I've been searching for a long time and just meet the wrong people for life so far. I have had minor success with dating sites so I guess it can work well if you want it to. Patience is a key. At least a little hope never hurts.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff