Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
You still got Nintendo/Super Nintendo games... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:18 pm
you know im surprised that there are till people that have games from those systems. I thought i was the only one. I still ply all those old games and even the ones from sega. Killer instinct was the best game also. I like to go see flea markets and find those games still in the box unopened  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:52 pm
Noir Resurection
you know im surprised that there are till people that have games from those systems. I thought i was the only one. I still ply all those old games and even the ones from sega. Killer instinct was the best game also. I like to go see flea markets and find those games still in the box unopened

Heh heh. I know what you mean. I'm happy to see that people still love the old games. Killer Instinct was awesome and I rocked at it! I have it on my ZSNES, now....which doesn't make sense, since it's an N64 game.....oh, well. lol Anyone up for a game, sometime? I can use/play the ZSNES over the internet and play with other people. Let me know! heart  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

nikki_sierra

Sparkly Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 pm
I haven't played my nes or snes in ages. Favorite games were paperboy, starfox, aladdin, and secret of mana. I should really see if the systems even work anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:46 am
I still got a NES and SNES that both still works. Ive probably got about 250 games but ill name just like 40.

NARC
Friday the 13th
The adventures of Bayou Billy
NFL
ultra TMNT
RAD RACER
Genghis Khan
X-men
Excitebike
Ms.PacMan
Megaman 2
top gun
tetris
super mario bros
duck hunt
ultra silent service
built to win
ultimate basketball
galaga
thundercade
the three stooges
crystalis
kings knight
(another) adventures of bayou billy
John Elway's quarterback
MLB
The simpsons bart vs. the world
golgo 13
jaws
the adventure of link
ninja kid
mega man
commando
paperboy
super mario 3
tecmo super bowl
dr mario
super mario bros
world class track meet
duck hunt
basketball 92.

now thats just like 1/10 of my collection lol... and thats only for NES lol  

iAuteriox

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:24 am
Me and my friends are still in possession of many NES and SNES games. Unfortunately, the SNES works, just not all the time. I like how the Wii is bringing back old games at their store so that people who don't have those days, and some new fans can get into the old, but still good, games.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Bleu_Fyre
Noir Resurection

Heh heh. I know what you mean. I'm happy to see that people still love the old games. Killer Instinct was awesome and I rocked at it! I have it on my ZSNES, now....which doesn't make sense, since it's an N64 game.....oh, well. lol Anyone up for a game, sometime? I can use/play the ZSNES over the internet and play with other people. Let me know! heart

D you mean right off the system. i dont know where i put the cable to connect it to the computer. Either way a game sounds good online. I may have to get the emulator though heart heart  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

DragonLvr2k5

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:02 pm
Eldora Rae
I got two Super Nintendo's one works (it's a newer model) the other doesn't (it alot older model and I think it just the plug adapter that blown) like playing my Yoshi Tetris game for kicks.

Tetris Attack was teh rox (sorry, felt like letting my inner interwebs geek show through) Although the 3D aspect of the Pokemon one for N64 intrigued me... I still have my SNES with about 40 games including Mario Paint, Kirby's Dream Course, and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars (Oh and did anyone ever play the GUTS game for SNES?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:37 pm
I still have my super nintendo

Final Fantasy III
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Super Mario World

there are others i want to get but they're so hard to find.  

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:06 pm
Noir Resurection
Bleu_Fyre
Noir Resurection

D you mean right off the system. i dont know where i put the cable to connect it to the computer. Either way a game sounds good online. I may have to get the emulator though heart heart

Sweet! If you get the emulator, we can totally play with each other! Let me know if you'd ever be up for that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:19 pm
Bleu_Fyre
Noir Resurection
Bleu_Fyre
Noir Resurection

Sweet! If you get the emulator, we can totally play with each other! Let me know if you'd ever be up for that. xd

Sweet im in... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop just got to find the connection first... sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas