Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
When's the best time to get Vincent? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ULTIMA_warrior13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:36 pm
On FFVII.Yes I'm new to Final Fantasy and FFVII is my only one.I plan on getting more though 3nodding

When's the best time to get Vincent? I'm at the part where you must follow Sephiroth through the mountains.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:58 pm
Now. Get him as soon as you possibly can.  

[~Midnight Rose~]
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100

Sephiroths_kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:18 pm
I agree with Tsuki. It's hard, but worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:50 pm
I'm still not sure I heard that the boss before him is hard.

How much longer before the end of disc 1?  

ULTIMA_warrior13

[~Midnight Rose~]
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:51 pm
Don't wait! Just pelt the boss with magic and when it turns completely red, beat the crap out of him!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:57 pm
Hard...Yes.
Rewarding...yes.

I suggest getting him when you first go to the mansion.  

Vincent M. Martyr

Unbeatable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ULTIMA_warrior13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:42 am
yes but how do I unlock that thing? I know the combinations. But whenever I put in the last one it says I didn't do it right. How do I do that?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:14 am
You can never go past the number and you have to go in the right directions. The combo is Right 36, Left 10, Right 59, Right 97. It's a wonky combo. Just make sure you follow those directions and DON'T go past the number or you'll fail.  

[~Midnight Rose~]
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100

Dellah Morte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:08 pm
Obviosuly as soon as you possibly can. And don't forget to visit Lucrecia. Twice. She sucks, but it pays off in the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:12 pm
Myhi
Obviosuly as soon as you possibly can. And don't forget to visit Lucrecia. Twice. She sucks, but it pays off in the end.

Yeah I would agree I mean Lucrecia was a pain in the a** but it really did pay off in the end because Vincent got alot stronger after the second time. Since the second visit the grave he never was killed after that.  

Doomed4evil

near_to_you

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:28 pm
the boss heard thats a lie he ataked me 2 times and thats it and i got Vincent as sone as i could the all i did was use magic and summans  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:41 am
Getting Vincent took me about half an hour.
Just takes patients.
Those ******** floating pumpins though...
mad

` r i k k i

TeaFlower565

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:31 am
I suggest you go get him. Now. Once you beat the boss, you get Odin AND Red XIII's limit manual! AND you get the key. AND you get to go see Vincent and torment him!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:49 am
You get him...the minute you enter the Shinra mansion...duh!  

FFVIIFangirl

Sephistrife16

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:27 am
Go to the safe, and put in the combination: Right 36, Left 10, Right 59, Right 97. Make sure you don't go past any of those numbers or else you will fail. Also, press the circle button after you put in each number, or else the numbers won't go through.

Then, defeat Lost Number. He is a tough boss. Hit with magic and summons and s**t, and he will turn red and use magic against you. Be careful though, physical attacks are really the only attacks that do much damage. If you pummel him with physical attacks he will turn purple and use physical attacks against you, in which case magic and summoning will be the only effective attacks you can use. It's a tough fight so be careful.

When you defeat Lost Number, you get a key, the summon materia Odin, and Red XIII's final Limit Break. Go down the spiral wooden staircase after deafeating Lost Number. There is a side door before you reach the old lab in the Shinra Mansion basement. With the key in hand you can go through the door and meet Vincent.

Talk with him for a bit. Cloud will tell him about his whole thing with Sephiroth and Nibelhiem. After that he will tell you to get out. Go to the basement, talk with Sephiroth, and then leave. Vincent will catch up with you.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff