Reply Movies TV Shows Books Comics
Remember the old TV shows we used to watch? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shozurei24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:34 pm
Remember when we were kids, watching TV in the afternoons? Most of those shows aren't on air anymore. I remember watching a whole bunch of different things, like:
The Adventures of Pete & Pete. Clarissa Explains it All. Doug. Fraggle Rock. The Muppets. Muppet Babies. Hey Dude. Salute your Shorts. Adventures in Wonderland. What Would You Do? Family Double Dare. Wild 'n' Crazy Kids. Legends of the Hidden Temple. Where in the World is Carmen Sadiago game show and cartoon. Smurfs. Josie and the Pussycats. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids. The Funky Phantom. Yogi Bear. Jabberjaw. Snorks. Pirates of Dark Water. And a bunch of others I can't remember the titles too. What kind of shows did you watch?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:12 pm
Aw, Who's Afraid of the Dark? and Roundhouse were both pretty good. Bevis and Butthead had a long run. When they did America I lol'd.

Oh and Tiny Toon Adventures, it was like my favorite show for years, even when the Animaniacs came out.  

Rez

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150

FthHpLv

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:15 pm
Sunday mornings used to have the "Super Chicken" cartoon that has the best theme-song! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:35 pm
i watched a lot of cartoons, i cant remeber the original name of them(i'm from brazil) but i like so much the oldest woddy woodpecker !!! the art wasnt good but the cartoon was the most funny ever!!!! xd  

Satsu - kun 13

Smaddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:11 pm
shozurei
Remember when we were kids, watching TV in the afternoons? Most of those shows aren't on air anymore. I remember watching a whole bunch of different things, like:
The Adventures of Pete & Pete. Clarissa Explains it All. Doug. Fraggle Rock. The Muppets. Muppet Babies. Hey Dude. Salute your Shorts. Adventures in Wonderland. What Would You Do? Family Double Dare. Wild 'n' Crazy Kids. Legends of the Hidden Temple. Where in the World is Carmen Sadiago game show and cartoon. Smurfs. Josie and the Pussycats. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids. The Funky Phantom. Yogi Bear. Jabberjaw. Snorks. Pirates of Dark Water. And a bunch of others I can't remember the titles too. What kind of shows did you watch?

Crossed off a few I've never seen. What else did I used to watch?
- SWAT Kats
- Tiny Tunes
- Animaniacs, Freakazoid!
- TMNT cartoon
- Thundercats
- Voltron
- The Banana Splits show
- Ren & Stimpy, Rockos Modern Life, AHH Real Monsters
- Daria, Beavis & Butthead
- Johnny Quest
- Cartoon Planet
- MST3K  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 pm
I watched almost all of the ones listed. Of course you can't forget Gummi Bears, Tail Spin, and Darkwing Duck. Plus TGIF on ABC.  

fuzzyelle

shozurei24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 pm
Oh yeah, I remember those. Plus So Weird, Bonkers, The Secret Life of Alex Mac, Duck Tales, and Road Rovers. Did anyone know there used to be a Little Mermaid cartoon that wasn't from Disney?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 pm
Plus a few things that are still on air, like Scooby Doo and the Cosby Show.  

shozurei24

Smaddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:33 pm
Remember SNICK? I loved the original All That show, it was really very funny at the time. I liked the French-lesson segments, the News segments, and the Good Burger segments.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:34 pm
I watched the little mermaid cartoon!! What about Kids INC? And the mickey mouse club before Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake were on it?!?!?!  

fuzzyelle

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:06 pm
These are just some of the many shows i watched growing up:
Legends of the Hidden Temple, SWAT Kats, Tiny Tunes
TMNT (the first cartoon series)
Godzilla (Old School on Cartoon Network), Godzilla the Series(on Fox)
Angry Beavers, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Ahh Real Monsters
Beavis and Butthead, Celebrity Death Match, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Johnny Quest, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Wild 'n' Crazy Kids,
Salute your Shorts, Josie and the Pussycats,
Sonic the Hedgehog (the first series), Land of the Lost, Tail Spin,
Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, BattleToads, Street Sharks, GI Joe, Hong Kong Phooey, Legend of Zelda,
Super Mario Brothers, Mighty Max, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Rurouni Kenshin, Beetle Juice
Family Guy (believe it or not but the series started around the year 2000..i still watch family guy )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:28 pm
I have some tapes of the "Little Mermaid", not of Disney origin. I also enjoy "Little Bits" and this fairy tale show (by the same makers of LM and LB). And this cartoon about gnomes, I wish I could remember the name! "Ronan Warriors," "X-Men," "Batman," "The Red Planet," and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" were also great. I've seen most of the ones already mentioned in previous posts, but I believe this needs to be added: Seaseme Street.

Remember when: Count von Count had lightening after every laugh, when people weren't concerned about Bert and Ernie's sexuality (for crying out loud!), Snuffelupagus, Slimey, twittlebugs, the bar that Hoot the Owl played at, Kermit the Frog and the Muppet News Flash!, Guy Smiley, Super Grover, and the blue man that Grover always drove crazy. Basically: remember when Seaseme Street had more to offer than Elmo?

Dante_de_Fenal

fuzzyelle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:02 pm
Ooohhh!! I thought of two more. The Wuzzles!! I loved that show! And The Beetlejuice cartoon. Oh, one more, Camp Candy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:30 pm

Samurai Pizza Cats, Freakazoid, Big Bad Beetle Borgs... a lot of Nickelodeon, I loved that show... that one, with the asian girl who solved crimes, Stacy Wu or something.

Oh and Eureka's Castle and the Elephant Show.

Serrated Combat Wife

Familiar Girl

9,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200

Lep33

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:49 am
I remember Speed Racer, Astro Boy, The Three Stooges, Care Bears, Thundercats, He-Man and the masters of the Universe, Smurfs, G.I. Joe, Transformers, CHip and Dale Rescue Rangers, M.A.S.K, Inspector Gadget, Pinwheel, Gigantor, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Johnny Quest, Fraggle Rock, Alf, Alvin and the chipmunks, Adventures of the Ewoks, Peanuts, Popeye, The pound puppies, Captain Caveman, Silver Hawks, Dennis the Menace, Dungeons and Dragons, Fat Albert, Punky Brewster, Garfield, Ghostbusters, Heathcliff, Hulk Hogan's Rockin' Wrestling, The Incredible Hulk, Lazer Tag Academy, The Legend of Zelda, Madballs, Garbage pail Kids, The Marvel Action Universe, Rambo, Robocop, Robotech, She-Ra: Princess of Power, Shirt-Tales, Snorks, Space Ghost, Spiderman and His Amazing Friends, The Super Friends, Teen Wolf, Thundarr the Barbarian, TMNT, TigerSharks, The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show, Voltron, Defender of the Universe, Yogi, The Looney Tunes, Wuzzles, Zorro, and so many more. I found a great site for these cartoons if anyone is interested.

80s cartoon central

Here is the Shirt Tales

Shirt Tales

Shirt Tales 2

But I do remember so many of these shows. I also remember USA having somethin like the cartoon track or something. Oh the memories. whee  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff