Reply Serious Conversations
This is going to seem strange.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:33 am
Moon has been very close to the Terra lately, and she has been a beauty.

Just go. Follow it. You know is it safe there or not. I let the wanderlust take over me when it comes. It is relaxing, a time out of everything. Moon, sun, sky and thunder; Those are one of basic things people over thousands of years have looked upon as unreachable and powerful. Those are kind of raw sources of life and mystery that people can notice even these days if they are brave enough to wander out at night and look up. wink

Moon affects also to sleeping very much same way as it does to tide. Some people just can't sleep when moon is full.

Follow your instincts, if I'm too to voice out my paganism, that's only simple and respectful way to say anything. It is natural also to listen those seemingly illogical impulses, without forgetting your common sense. Its better to keep tight leash on harmful whims, but let it go when it does good for you and doesn't hurt others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 am
When the moon is either full or new, my sleep pattern shifts. I either sleep too much or not at all. For some reason, my senses enchance or decline with each cycle too, and it's consistent enough to know that something is going on with each passing of the full/new moon. -shrugs-

As for what happened to you, I believe, for a bit, you were wanting to get back in touch with nature and the very earth itself. Next time it happens, go with it, but be wary of your surroundings.  

Patron with a Mission

Chris de Medich

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:25 pm
masturbate? hot milk? or reading a book? all great options to go to sleep lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:23 pm
I can never sleep during a full moon.

When I was very young, I used to just stare at the moon and I would feel the strong urge that I needed to be somewhere else, that I was somehow trapped where I was. Once I got older and I was able to drive and get out of my house, I didn't feel so trapped. Now, it's just beautiful to watch, and I get irritated by not sleeping. Oh well, it happens.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas