Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
Daeva Clan (RP and information) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm
"What is your job exactly? Taking care of new fledglings what ever it was Ishtar called me?" He tilted his head a bit accepting the book placing it in his lap frowning. "So what exactly do we do? Will this book explain that?" He lifted it up thumbing through it quickly glancing at pages mentioning other clans, names of people and places he would never actually meet he figured. "After all I don't think our 'job' is something I've heard of, considering we drink blood I doubt we work normal jobs at all."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:38 pm
"When it comes to the book, it will teach you a good portion of what you probably want to know. Everything else will probably be learnt through experience or observation." She smiled and adjusted her arm-warmers before fixing her hair. "As for my job, I do many things. You could say I am second in command of the clan. In other words, I am the antediluvian of the Daeva clan. I embrace faes for Ishtar and keep the clan in order when she is at rest. This is the first time I have been instructed to teach a fledgling from the beginning though."  

Aria Kanika

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:46 pm
"So with her asleep your the queen bee of our little hive?" Slipping from his chair he took a seat on the table tilting his head at Ayame. "So I should be a good little vampire and read up and do my homework? But what if I'm feeling... hungry? And I don't want slum feeder... I don't like that. I want something refined." He shivered slightly, he wanted to feel warmth he felt cold so cold and it had only gotten worse as the night went on. "I don't like it... but I need it... I need it and a drink."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:00 pm
Ayame giggled as she observed the actions of the male. She would never lost interest in the actions of the new fledglings. It took them awhile to realize they couldn't 'live' like they used to. "Blood we can do. As for alcohol and other things you had before Ishtar gave you this gift, you can not have them again. Your body has changed and can not tolerate the things it used to."  

Aria Kanika

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:06 pm
Clepto stared at her long before his shoulders sagged visibly, "Hell no more drink..." he slid off the desk running a hand through his hair licking his lips over and over. "Fine fine... I can live with out it." It was all a mental game, the rational voice told him, the blood is the new liquor. Another part simply didn't desire that, but it was loosing out to pure need, pure hunger. The slum kats didn't feed him enough, only a sample what his new body needed. "Then lets go, I need... I need blood." he gulped slightly as he finally admitted it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:23 pm
"Hungry already, huh?" Ayame giggled and walked behind Clepto, resting her hands on his shoulders, leaning down and whispering to him. "I admit, I am a bit hungry as well. It has been some time since I have gone out to feed. Shall I teach you how to feed out in public without being noticed?"  

Aria Kanika

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm
He nodded slowly as she pulled closer her hand on his shoulder and her words whispering silently into his ear. "Mmm yes, I want to know how to slip among the mortals rob them blind of riches and my meal..." He felt something akin to Ishtar from her, a sense that she was powerful and damn all if she wasn't naturally one to turn heads. Sure he might be dead.

But some of these ladies proved that being dead might not be so bad for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 pm
Ayame backed away from Clepto slowly, allowing her hand to trail across his shoulder for a moment before stopping all physical contact completely. "That should be an easy first lesson. I will bring you to a busy night club not to far from here and I will show you a special trick of mine. I have a feeling you will be able to use it as well." She turned and started walking to leave. "Follow me."  

Aria Kanika

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:34 pm
With out question Clepto rose and followed after Ayame his eyes sparkling with delight at the idea of the trouble they could soon cause. "Oh a fun lesson this will be indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:34 am
Ayame went to the wall with the idden entrance and the door opened to the empty hallway. "Let's go." She excited the room and when Clepto was outside of the room as well, she closed the door and the door disappeared again. She motioned for him to follow her before walking through a few hallways and through the main entrance until they were out on the street.

It was dark outside, as it usually was during the night, and Ayame started walking away from the building, speaking quietly to Clepto who followed. "We are going to a club that I go to often when I need to feed or I just need a break from all the work I do within the clan. This will be both a lesson and a test for you. Listen to me well and you should have no problems. Understand?"

Aria Kanika

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:32 pm
It still baffled Clepto how the wall was so well hidden, none the less he hurried after her through the series of winding and twisting halls before stepping out onto the same street that he had taken to get to the building with Ishtar, he made note of where it was for latter when he was on his own before taking off again after Ayame.

"Night clubs are just my sort of thing dear, I love the noise, the rush of people all around. And sure I'm all ears for a pretty lady like you when you speak. I guess though the same rules apply, don't kill them and lick the wound?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 pm
An eternity... So many foolish mortals throw about the word "forever" and so few could possibly fathom the enormity of such a thing. Or the loneliness inherent in living an exceptionally long life. Even other vampires don't quite grasp the permanence of their existence. In her mind the younger vampires were little above the mortals she used to surround herself with. A small twinge at the corner of her mouth reminded the sleeping monster that she was still animate and as alive as she could be considered. She sighed from within her secret slumbering chamber, feeling her consciousness returning. She had slept so long.... but now she feels something stirring around her, a new energy that she found electrifying. She knew it was nearing time to rise once more... very near.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Sitting quietly behind a desk abandoned long ago by his teacher, Clepto shuffled through papers of varying importance, honestly for the most part he didn't care, Ishtar was asleep again, and Ayame had abandoned the clan. In Ayame's absence it seemed all her loose ends and unfinished buisness for the clan would fall on his shoulders. It was dreadfully dull, nothing he expected to be doing but he took it on none the less.

It was however not a normal night this time, sorting through the bills and letters, he felt a strange sensation roll its way down his spine. The papers dropped forgotten in a moment of fright. He could feel her again, the one who created him.

"The b***h rises again..."

At once he started to shove papers aside pulling out books, checking dates, symbols local havens other then their own, if this was true warning would have to be placed, proper parties invited both mortal and otherwise, Ishtar was coming, and dear god was she going to be pissed when Clepto broke her the news. "I hate being dead sometimes..." he muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:49 pm
[If you set up post orders, I may need a PM poke. <3]

Julius was just outside the house, walking his young boy Caesar. He adored the child, and had been lurking around the manse in hopes of running into one of his superiors. He wanted to gain their approval of his child, and if they accepted him, then he would raise his son to be one of the best Daeva in history. Occasionally he wondered where his daughter and Desiree might be, but that was of little concern to him. He only worried that she might not be raising his offspring the way he wanted. He had no real feelings for his daughter or her mother -- in fact, after living alone for so long, he'd learned to control his feelings (what little feelings he had left) and use them to his advantage.

However, as of late he'd felt a strange and omnipotent presence any time he neared the Daeva headquarters. It was a disquieting feeling, and sometimes he thought Caesar seemed to feel it to. He was curious about it, and had his speculations, but knew there was nothing to do but wait.  

Three Tailed Fox

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:49 pm
((Just a special note.... There's going to be a restructuring of the clan. I'll get on the mule in a bit to change it *lazy*

Ayame: bumped down to Neonate (kiki left gaia sooo yeah)
Holori: bumped up to Anti
Velika: bumped up to Meth
Clepto: bumped up to Elder ))  
◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out