Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
Daeva Clan (RP and information) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:51 pm
After gathering the proper addresses to visit Clepto made his way out the private chambers of the haven, weaving between the usual mortal guest of the house, the night was still young after all, not many of the true members of the house would be around.

Still however on his way out the door he would catch sight of an elder, "Julius I believe is it?" He was versed in the members of the clans, more so from his work now and what Ayame informed him before his teachings ended, but it was still best to make sure he knew who he was talking too. "Tell me are you busy right now?" It would help, having an elder of course, to spread the word. Surely others felt the hint of Ishtar, but word from a Elder would spark the idea of it far better then just his own.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:10 pm
Ishtar was in a foul mood. She had been listening to the clan house as she slumbered, waiting for the right moment to rise. She grew more and more dismayed as the activity level slacked off. The house was meant to be a social hub, a place of dances and performances. There should be a constant stream of mortals in all their finery moving through the halls, the Daeva stealthily moving about the secret passages feeding when and where they desired. Instead she heard silence. Who was in charge up there? Where were Holori and Velika? And that damnable Klepto? She fumed more as she thought of the insolent fool. She shifted uncomfortably. Clearly she needed to rise and rebuild her Clan.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:11 pm
The high heels of the Ventrue Prince's boots echoed rather loudly in the empty halls of the Daeva haven. She surprised herself by coming here, but desperate times-and times were indeed desperate; Caine was furious, the Camarilla was scattered, and war was on the horizon-called for desperate measures. Including extending the temporary hand of, if not friendship, at least alliance to the Sabbat and Independant clans. The prince stood in the hall and called out.

"I am Alessa Caito, Elder of Clan Ventrue and Camarilla Prince. Is there one here whom I may speak with?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:26 pm
Ishtar looked up from the piano she had been eyeing. She had been utterly lost in thought, remembered notes flying through her mind, as well as images of pianos flying through her mind.... She shook the thoughts from her head, storing them for later. She heard the voice and for a moment debated letting the newcomer come find her, or make an appointment for a formal Audience, but decided against it. The haven was so ill-kept at the time that she could hardly bear the thought of another vampire wandering through and seeing it in such a state. No, she resolved to receive the Prince in her personal chamber. At least that had been maintained as Ishtar had demanded and still evoked an air of grandiose elegance.

She moved with grace and purpose as she entered the hall to find the other vampire. She could tell the other was young, but a Prince was a Prince and Ishtar would not be so rude as to offend. She curtsied and addressed the other vampire. "Please, my Prince, let us speak in a more appropriate room. The hall is no place for a meeting of this magnitude. I am Ishtar, Disciple of the Daeva. Let me lead you to my personal chambers and we may discuss how my Succubi can aide you."

((Daeva are also part of the Camarilla, though they aren't listed. Just so you know smile )))  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:32 pm
Alessa had not expected to feel as if she was going to be bowled over by the sheer power that seemed to radiate from the woman who greeted her. Had she needed to breathe, or her heart to beat, both would have stopped right then. Her own Presence was paltry in comparison.

She returned the curtsy with a bow and a polite smile. "Disciple? I...had thought the Disciples still slept. I am honored to be in your presence." She said. "Please, lead on."

[[oAo I did not know c: TY for the info Fatal~]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:40 pm
Ishtar couldn't contain a grin at the Prince's obvious intimidation. She passed it off as a welcoming grin, motioning for the Prince to lead on up the stairs that curved to the left, keeping her back to the wall until the Prince had passed. "I have only just risen," she said. "There is a disturbance that troubles me." She would keep the more troubling aspect of her clan being weakened and in disrepair to herself.

She lead the Prince down to the end of the second floor where a large set of double doors, ornately carved with Carnivale dancers and other scenes, lay open. Gossamer drapes fluttered gently over the open portal and within the giant room were lavish chairs, overstuffed pillows, couches, tables, lamps- all with incredible detail. It all was gaudy and elegant at once. sparkling and softly subdued by the translucent drapes that hung from the ceiling here and there. Everything was colorful and warm- purples, pinks, reds, in all hues and satuations There were rooms leading off of this main sitting room, though the details of them were hidden by the architecture of the chamber. Despite the size of the room it had an air of intimacy to it. She gestured to two comfortable-looking chairs that were facing each other, two end tables on either side of them. She waited for the Prince to sit before taking her own place.

"Now that we are comfortable, shall we discuss to what I owe this honor?"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:53 pm
Alessa noticed, and rather approved of, Ishtar's obvious caution. She herself was not comfortable with her back to a Disciple of another clan. She preferred that not even her clanmates saw her back. "A disturbance indeed." The Prince frowned. "Likely the same one that caused my appointment."

She tried to keep her face impassive, but she was definitely impressed with the room. It was much better kept than the Ventrue Haven, though she was looking at some promising recruits and she was sure that she could get them to do the grunt work of cleaning the place up. "Your rooms are well-kept," she complimented, as she took her seat, crossing her legs and folding her hands on them.

"I...believe you know." Her ears dipped a bit. "Caine himself calls for war. The werewolves gather, as do those strange vampires...the Kuei-jin. There are threats to the Kindred from all sides. I...would prefer that we are not tearing ourselves apart on top of everything else."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:10 pm
The Daeva Disciple could sense a pang of envy from the Ventrue and took it in, savoring it like a fine wine. "You flatter me," she said, humility in her voice. She was the best of her kind at deception. "I have been asleep so long, my chambers are in such disarray." Her face held the most flawless expression of embarrassment. Her body was poised in a picture of elegance, draping herself upon the chair in a fashion that suggested regal authority, but a disarming charm that lulled most into a false sense of security. She leaned forward as Alessa spoke, placing a delicate-looking palm against her chin, resting her head in her hands and her elbow on a knee. Of course the information offered was well known, but to look at her it seemed Ishtar was hearing of these dark things for the first time. Her face grew grim as she appeared to mull over these facts. "So an alliance is to be formed?" She leaned back once more, looking the Prince up and down, her face a mask. Why hadn't Caine sent a more important emissary? Or was this an idea born of Clan Ventrue itself? Her face grew thoughtful looking as she let the silence fill the room. "What would be expected of my Succubi, should this alliance be formed? We are lovers, not fighters." She batted her eyelashes cutely. Of course it was a lie. True enough, that Daeva enjoyed the pleasantries "life" had to offer and were skilled charmers, but they also had preternatural speed and strength on their side- something many tend to forget. She liked to play on the perceptions others had of them. Many think of Daeva as weak. And that allows Ishtar to manipulate them further.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm
Alessa shifted a bit, preferring not to let her guard down even a bit around such a powerful creature. She watched Ishtar's face darken as she spoke, and wondered for the briefest instant of she ought to be worried by that, but it seemed a paltry thing to be concerned over when she sat across from someone who could shred her with barely a thought.

"An alliance, yes. I have called for a Council of Elders of the Camarilla, if your clan wishes to send a representative, though I know that the Daeva does not always associate with the rest of the sect." She coughed. "I plan to extend the offer to Sabbat and Independent clans as well." She raised an eyebrow at Ishtar's words. "Please, do not be coy with me, m'lady Ishtar. We Ventrue prefer to stay on the less violent side of things, but we are fully capable of getting our hands dirty. I have no doubt that your Succubi are the same."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:59 pm
Ishtar smiled her approval at the younger vampire's boldness. Her tone grew serious as she leaned forward and whispered "Do not doubt my succubi can tear most others asunder." There was a clear threat in the air, but she let it drop a moment later, leaning back and folding her hands under her chin thoughtfully. "So this is a very serious matter indeed, to allow the other clans in as well. What intel have you gathered on this new threat?" The formalities and games seem to have been dropped and Ishtar was being level with the Prince. This was a concerning matter indeed to cause the Disciple to abandon her usual games.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:55 pm
Alessa nodded, accepting the threat and not looking overly unnerved by it. She frowned at the question of intel. "There is little to be had," the Prince confessed. "On these...Kuei-jin, at least. Weres are familiar to us, but it appears the Light is recruiting...new warriors. Faes that bond with nature, and those who wield power through music." She shook her head. "I dislike knowing as little as I do. I understand some of the Tremere are looking into these Kuei-jin, but I do not know how much there is to be found."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:07 am
Years after the great war, the elder Eva Leonheart moves along the passageways quietly. Things have been quiet far too long. It is high time to breath life back into the place, so to speak. This weekend there will be a great ball. A great grand ball to bring new blood into their ranks; and maybe find out where some of their old blood has gone off to. dressed in a crimson and black corset dress and boots, Eva works on preparations for her party.  

Love Renewed

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:29 pm
User Image

The Disciple was lounging on a bench in the courtyard, drinking in the moonlight. It was a full moon so all of the flowers and fountains were in full view. Despite the raging parties on all of the floors the courtyard felt quiet and secluded. Everyone who walked through or hung around the courtyard whispered as if it were a rule. It was a sort of resting place when someone was tired of partying but not ready to leave and there were many mortals in state of semi-consciousness strewn about on the soft moss that served as a lawn. The air was fresh out here and the slight breeze was cooling. Ishtar had been enjoying the party for the last three weeks, celebrating the return of her second-in-command. It had been a bit of a tumultuous return between the two of them but by now things were settling down. Now she could start to focus on things happening around her, like the feeling of disconnection to Caine that she had felt. She didn't know what it meant, but found her mind drifting to the question as she gazed at the moon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:33 pm
The God had waited. He had known that a good portion of his Fathers former Disciples would seek him out, given enough time. Some had come right away, others had taken a little longer. He was surprised, actually, by how few there were. Either his Father had gained a much more loyal following than Grendel had thought, or there were many Disciples who still slept, leaving their clans tetherless, and without strong leadership.

Either way, he was unimpressed.

Still, he would do his due diligence before deciding on how to proceed. He had attended the vampire party in the mansion, though under a more mortal guise, and he had an idea of which Disciples were still 'alive' and kicking.

Ishtar was one of these. He did not know her, as he knew some of the other Disciples. He, of course, knew about her clan, their disciplines, and their ways. With this in mind, he thought it prudent to check ahead as it were and make sure that Ishtar wasn't busy doing certain things before he arrived.

Glowing embers of red appeared in pure, inky black darkness that had descended into the courtyard. From out of those shadowy depths the new God of Vampires emerged, strolling out into the open as the darkness behind him seemed to follow, at first like a billowing cape, but soon coalescing and forming into the four shadow tendrils that writhed and eventually settled at his back.

"Hello, Ishtar." He greeted the Disciple in his low and rumbling voice as he approached, a small smile playing along his lips, though his eyes were narrowed.

Fatal Irony

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:33 pm
She felt the gathering of power just before the darkness descended upon the courtyard and watched with curiosity as the God stepped out of the shadows. She kept her posture and expression carefully impassive as she looked him up and down. She didn't know what sort of God this one intended to be. She rose to her feet to stand before him and look him in the eye. "I welcome you to our home," she said with a respectful nod. "You've come at a lovely time. We're celebrating my Antidiluvian awakening after a long torpor." She gestured around her, calling attention to the many windows going upwards several floors that showed flashing lights, revelers, guests enjoying every manner of vice. "You'd be welcome to join in of course." She gave him a mischievous grin. "Though I suspect you are here for another purpose." She turned and walked back to the bench she was sitting on and resumed her languid pose upon it. "What can I do for you?"

Seussi

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces