Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
No votes again :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenoree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:45 am
sad I don't know what's going on. My mermaid avi. got horrible ratings 3 weeks ago, but I still got tons of votes and comments. My autumn fairy got 1 comment and 11 votes last week sad And so far 1 comment and 3 votes this week for Bloodrayne. I can't even find her in the list. Im going to post the link if anyone wants to hop over and check her out. I think she is really good.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/avatars/vote/?entry_id=100039923
Please be honest. And thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:25 am

I commented and voted for you 3nodding Don't feel so down about it, but maybe try and advertise your in the arena by having a link in your signature and on your profile wave it in peoples faces that your there and you want their votes.
It happens that some avatar don’t get the votes you thin they’ll get it’s all in the gamble of the arena really.

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:54 am
I voted & commented on u! 4laugh 3nodding Arenas really are weird ~ you put in a really great avi, but don't get comments or votes like you think you should. I've actually stopped putting my avi or house in Arena 'cuz of that. But I still go in Arena to vote 4 ppl! *wonder why there's no winner 4 last week?*  
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games