Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Gundam Geezers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MinakoKat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 pm
I'm partial to Gundam Wing. I just love it! Deathsythe Hell is freakin awesome! Yeah, that's right, custom. Duo Maxwell was a big anime crush of mine, yup. Tis true.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 pm
Gundam Wing has been my absolute favorite. I couldn't get into the other series. I just wasn't able to connect with the characters like I did in Wing. Treize is awesome.  

Puck the Elf

Feral Nerd

17,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

LordKhushrenada

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Puck Vasquez
Gundam Wing has been my absolute favorite. I couldn't get into the other series. I just wasn't able to connect with the characters like I did in Wing. Treize is awesome.

lol, as if you couldn't tell by my screen name, I totally agree with you. Gundam Wing for the win. Lord Treize is the best.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:18 pm
I was insanely in love with Zexx Marquee question not sure how to spell his name for a number of episodes and was delirious happy that he was one of the heroes in the story.
But that song that Minmay kept singing, through what seemed like a bazillion episodes, I wanted to throw my tv out of the window everytime she started it. gonk  

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Puck the Elf

Feral Nerd

17,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:14 pm
Irahatam
I was insanely in love with Zexx Marquee question not sure how to spell his name for a number of episodes and was delirious happy that he was one of the heroes in the story.
But that song that Minmay kept singing, through what seemed like a bazillion episodes, I wanted to throw my tv out of the window everytime she started it. gonk

Zechs Marquise. Oh, the hotness. Remember the picture that was floating around the internet? The Wild Turkey shot? Mmmm....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:14 pm
MinakoKat
I'm partial to Gundam Wing. I just love it! Deathsythe Hell is freakin awesome! Yeah, that's right, custom. Duo Maxwell was a big anime crush of mine, yup. Tis true.

^ i have just about every 1/144 scale model from wing, but sadly its about the only gundam series ive see. =/ duo was my aim icon till i changed it to the horde symbol  

ShinnyNeko

Mikiba

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 pm
ShinnyNeko
MinakoKat

^ i have just about every 1/144 scale model from wing, but sadly its about the only gundam series ive see. =/ duo was my aim icon till i changed it to the horde symbol

I had the Heavyarms model xD. But I couldn't even put it together myself. Everyone mostly liked Deathscythe though. The model is awesome to look at though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:48 pm
Puck Vasquez
Irahatam

Zechs Marquise. Oh, the hotness. Remember the picture that was floating around the internet? The Wild Turkey shot? Mmmm....

I LOVED the Wild Turkey shot. Zechs wasn't even my favorite character, but the hotness...*swoon*  

Mayumi_Yuy

Mayumi_Yuy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:51 pm
Mikiba
ShinnyNeko
MinakoKat

I had the Heavyarms model xD. But I couldn't even put it together myself. Everyone mostly liked Deathscythe though. The model is awesome to look at though.

I've got several of the models, though my favorite is a tiny Wing Gundam a friend brought back from Japan that was pre-detailed. While I did love my Deathscythe models I tended to break them more often than the other ones sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:07 pm
hmmm...i loved Gundam Wing, 0083 and one other series..all the others i didnt like, like the seed series didnt capture my interest idk why. O.o
But i have the Zero Wing Model..it was the only one they had here crying i wish i could've gotten Deathscythe or Heavyarms...hell >> all of them i would've been happy XD lol.  

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Puck the Elf

Feral Nerd

17,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:27 pm
Mayumi_Yuy
Puck Vasquez
Irahatam

I LOVED the Wild Turkey shot. Zechs wasn't even my favorite character, but the hotness...*swoon*

I know exactly what you mean. I was always rather partial to Treize (he's my second biggest anime crush ever), but that shot had me drooling just a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:29 pm
Mayumi_Yuy
Mikiba
ShinnyNeko
MinakoKat

I've got several of the models, though my favorite is a tiny Wing Gundam a friend brought back from Japan that was pre-detailed. While I did love my Deathscythe models I tended to break them more often than the other ones sad

Sadly, the only models I have are a little set of of two snap-together SD gundams. Tallgeese II and Epyon. Though I do have several other figures of the mechs from Wing. Epyon was my favorite. That whip was too cool.  

Puck the Elf

Feral Nerd

17,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers