Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Gaia Fishing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

charamath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:29 pm
Thank you for the blue butterfly, Yachiru! I finnaly finished the quest!

On another note, now the puzzles are glitching on me. It keeps saying I have a saved game when I don't and if I make my own room, it freezes on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:20 pm
Aegean_Kassan
I thought fishing was down some time ago. Guess I will go check out Q&A. I like to fish, but it always makes me feel inadequate. (I keep losing my fish)

I thought it was too. I don't remember an announcement saying it was back up yet.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:49 pm
I'm in the same predicament. I have so much bait to get rid of, but it won't let me. It seems like the only mini games that work for me are cards and word bump.

I also remember when fishing was the only mini game and I wasn't into it then. Now that I get baits through the daily chance, I would like my free gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:06 am
charamath
Thank you for the blue butterfly, Yachiru! I finaly finished the quest!

On another note, now the puzzles are glitching on me. It keeps saying I have a saved game when I don't and if I make my own room, it freezes on me.

I've had that problem with saved puzzles for ages. I thought it was just me. Sorry can't help you with it.  

YACHlRU

Queen Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:03 pm
Vengence of Areashine
I'm in the same predicament. I have so much bait to get rid of, but it won't let me. It seems like the only mini games that work for me are cards and word bump.

I also remember when fishing was the only mini game and I wasn't into it then. Now that I get baits through the daily chance, I would like my free gold.

Me too! I want the gold. I dont want any more bait. Last time I whent fishing it wouldnt let me save. crying I also need the blue bass.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff