T_T
36%
 36%  [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 247

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:32 pm
janibob - You are a member. Gaia has the same glitch in the clans, when people look up themselves on the list it errors and says they aren't a member. I really wish Gaia would fix this, and several other pesky problems in guilds. xp

Gilda  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:41 am
Quote:
Subject: Gaia Guild Network: You have been declined to join a guild

Your request has been accepted to Gaian Geezers Guild by Malheureux.

Click here to go directly to this guild

Hello there!

So I was wondering if I had been declined or accepted in this guild. xd This is a pretty confusing glitch!

brown_voodoo

Mystic12

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:59 am
I don't know what all the fuss is about cause I was not here and now that I am I can post. No problem here. *smiling big*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 pm
brown voo_doo - you are a member, as is Mystic12. That glitch is about to make me scream, or cry.

Gilda  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

brown_voodoo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:38 pm
Thank you! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 pm
well thank you for posting this because i got the non member message too as did my friend gravehuey. i know we both are not on here a whole lot to post but i was sure that it was understood that real life takes precedence besides, sometimes i get lost in the halls of this nursing home lol where are my slippers?!?!

* just checked we are both members YEAH!!! maybe Gaia is having age related memory problems?*  

AlicesProgeny

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:15 pm
Gaia as a Geezer, hmmm. You know, dear you might be right. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:22 pm
I can post but it still says I'm a non member  

CeraKnight

Armada3040

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:54 am
Go here to buy some of the best art on Gaia
One of the best comic strips you will ever lay eyes on (Made by Mistress of Wraiths and NK4551 {My Bff's})

User Image

Just so everyone is clear, non-members who just randomely come here can post (like me for example) because the guild has the forums set to "public" If you don't want this then you should change it to private. Just so you know

Your human curiosity makes you want to see the pic in the link >;3
[x]
Also check out my profile to see some awesome art from all over Gaia, or just to leave me a comment

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:12 pm
Yes, because we are a public guild, non-members can post ~ 3nodding

When we were spotlighted there was some consideration given to changing it to private given how hard we were slammed with posts are join requests, but we decided against it as we have a crew of 19-20 year olds who like to visit and they wouldn't be able to if we changed it. Most of this group have been listed in our Nurse/Cabana Boy thread so we know who they are and we will turn them in to official members when they turn 21 xd

Though our nurses and cabana boys might want to remind Gilda when they have their birthday so she can send the invite wink

We also have some members who like to RP as nurses and cabana boys, and they're listed as well rofl  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:15 pm
CeraKnight
I can post but it still says I'm a non member

The member list shows you as a member 3nodding

We've found that members looking themselves up frequently find their name listed as Non-Member ~ it would be so nice if Gaia would fix the glitches in the guild system already stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:32 am
My brother just requested to join the guild and looked me up. It said I was a non-member!! However, I just looked myself up and I'm a member... The confusions of the computer generation. xp  

KittyRyu

Plan Nine

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 pm
Lil Brat

In the meantime, if you continue to have this issue, post here and once the updates are complete we can double-check to ensure you are still a member.

Thank you ~ heart

Gilda Here:

Apparently the "updates" haven't fixed this problem. Every one I've looked up is a member thus far. I'm not sure if Gaia will fix the guild errors anytime soon, either as they've so many glitches/bugs in the zOMG and Clans... sweatdrop

Hi, I just received this message today:

"Your request has been accepted to Gaian Geezers Guild by Gilda Geezer."

Of course like others who have posted already, I show up as a non-member. After reading the posts here, I'm assuming this is due to the glich. I guess I just wanted to confirm that I was correct. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:20 pm
Plan Nine

Hi, I just received this message today:

"Your request has been accepted to Gaian Geezers Guild by Gilda Geezer."

Of course like others who have posted already, I show up as a non-member. After reading the posts here, I'm assuming this is due to the glich. I guess I just wanted to confirm that I was correct. smile

It looks like either the glich or my brain has been fixed since Saturday. I'm showing as a member now, so I'll go over to the introductory thread and introduce myself.  

Plan Nine

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:53 pm
Glad to see you. Yes, Gaia cannot seem to fix any of the guild glitches.  
The GAIA Complaints Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff