49%
 49%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 53

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:39 am
This is a place to tell whats bothering you like boyfriend/girlfriend trouble
going through sad times, hurt yourself want to express it out loud, want prayers for things in life We are here to lend a shoulder to cry on and our ears to listen to you. No one is only here.
I have seen many people here like to express whats on the mind and thought we'd have a one big forum for it all

RULES

#1 Whats said in dirty little secrets stays a dirty little secret.

#2 We do ask you do not be cruel for this is a place to help, so respect each other we all have problems now and then

#3 IF you expressed your thoughts on the forum and dont want any help please put NO PM (personal message) OR COMMENTS AT THE END

#4 Anything you did with the law that could get you into trouble plz dont tell us

#5 PLZ KEEP THE FORUM PG 13 AS PER THE RULES OF GAIA

#6 IF YOUR GONNA FIGHT TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WE DON'T NEED THAT, WERE HERE TO HELP NOT CAUSE PROBLEMS

#7 There is to be no cybering in my thread. Take it elsewhere.

#8 Don't stretch the page keep it to the point if you don't mind

#9 Don't mind Cussing, just not every other word

#10 semi-lit to lit - No one-liners, chat speak, or text talk. Type out your talks, use quotations for actions, and italics for thinking.

#11 Use proper English. It is easier to read and understand and communication is less likely to be misinterpreted

#12 RESPECT everyone that post in this forum

#13 don't break the rules and you will do great

#14 I will change the rules to keep it safe for all of you if i need to  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:09 pm
I love ur future GF thing! It's true ad I wish I had that kind of marrage...but well..I don't. But if it all goes sout, I'll see if I can find one 4 ya! Lol, J/k I hate being set up don't u? Ok ujst wanted to let u know I liked ur quote in your sig. Bye!  

mekutataki

Angel Of Sol

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 pm
mekutataki
I love ur future GF thing! It's true ad I wish I had that kind of marrage...but well..I don't. But if it all goes sout, I'll see if I can find one 4 ya! Lol, J/k I hate being set up don't u? Ok ujst wanted to let u know I liked ur quote in your sig. Bye!

I agree with you on that. That is what caught my eye the most about him. I guess I am a hopeless romantic at heart. He will make one girl a very happy one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:25 pm
mekutataki
I love ur future GF thing! It's true ad I wish I had that kind of marrage...but well..I don't. But if it all goes sout, I'll see if I can find one 4 ya! Lol, J/k I hate being set up don't u? Ok just wanted to let u know I liked ur quote in your sig. Bye!

never been set up so i wouldn't know thx your the first to say u love my sig  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Angel Of Sol

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:10 pm
I take care of my grandma 24/7. Last year she had 2 heartattacks in the same week. Needless to say, her health is slowly going down hill. When I am not at home with her, I am at work while my mom is home with her. I have 2 uncles that she gave birth to and are still alive that won't lift a finger, (well one does and he lives next door and he only lifts a finger to flip my off and cuss my family out....drunking SOB). So, I have no social life or life of my own. Can be a real relationship buster....I just turned 30 this summer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:20 am
I'm repressing my emotions. I've been doing it so much and for so long just so others could be happy, and it comes to the point that sometimes I don't even know what I want anymore, or I feel that some emotions are just 'primal' things that aren't even worth acknowledging.

I don't think I apply it to EVERY situation, though; just some situations where I feel that I'd raise hell on earth if I persisted in doing what I wanted anyway. Or is that actually normal? -

I asked an empath friend of mine before about what she felt was going on around me, and she couldn't explain or help me about it, but she could feel it. Heh. I dunno. So confused, now.  

Sky Opal

Feral Seraph

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:40 pm
Aloft Cloudsea
I'm repressing my emotions. I've been doing it so much and for so long just so others could be happy, and it comes to the point that sometimes I don't even know what I want anymore, or I feel that some emotions are just 'primal' things that aren't even worth acknowledging.

I don't think I apply it to EVERY situation, though; just some situations where I feel that I'd raise hell on earth if I persisted in doing what I wanted anyway. Or is that actually normal? -

I asked an empath friend of mine before about what she felt was going on around me, and she couldn't explain or help me about it, but she could feel it. Heh. I dunno. So confused, now.

everyone does that time to time bite there tounge to keep it smooth going with friends or if its work or family whatever it is its not good when it becomes a repressing emotions. you need to have an outlet to just let it all out could be best friend could be a site could be counseling but if u keep repressing the emotions that are inside it can be hazard's to health or just with love thats around you. in general sometimes you dont know its there tell its to late sometimes repressing emotions can lead to deprestion for some people
but i think you need an outlit to just be able to let go if u feel that you have been repressing alot of emotions inside of you for so long.
i heard to do when you have emotions you dont know or know have but dont really feel it inside is to just get a a place and just scream, well i saw this on a show to get emotions out is to scream and shout whatever comes to mind for like 20mins a day at least tell you dont feel the need to scream and i'd get an outlet to talk whats been inside you it can be here or a friend or god or anything that will lend a ear and just listion to you babble
i really think talking would be a big help.
i hope this helps

PS IF YOU WANT TO TALK PM ME AND I"LL HELP TO WHAT I CAN TO THE BEST I CAN  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:13 am
VENTING TIME! ^_^

I was answering another post when I realized that I started to vent about myself. I was about to make a thread about it, but I figured this place would be better (I find this thread somewhat therapeutic).

I remember being in Junior High, wondering to myself 'why am I so different?', not liking any bit of myself from how I interact with other children, and constantly wishing I was dead just to end a miserable life of loneliness because I felt like nobody really knew or understood me. Fast-froward to age 19, I was finally force into therapy for depression. I didn't think the meds helped (I still had outburst and I developed a stronger anxiety to dog droppings), but talking to a professional really did help put some things into perspective.

A lot of the problems I had (and still have, sadly sweatdrop ) were caused by other people (my folks could have did a better job rearing me and being sexually harassed by perverts did not help), but it is ultimately my fault if these problems ruin my life because I am the one who has to make the decisions. Only I chose to live my life and be happy (or at least try to) or to live in misery. It is my fault if I let someone hold me back from what I want (not encouraging being heartless). All in all, my life depends on me.  

lunaci

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:15 am
killafrog
Aloft Cloudsea

everyone does that time to time bite there tounge to keep it smooth going with friends or if its work or family whatever it is its not good when it becomes a repressing emotions. you need to have an outlet to just let it all out could be best friend could be a site could be counseling but if u keep repressing the emotions that are inside it can be hazard's to health or just with love thats around you. in general sometimes you dont know its there tell its to late sometimes repressing emotions can lead to deprestion for some people
but i think you need an outlit to just be able to let go if u feel that you have been repressing alot of emotions inside of you for so long.
i heard to do when you have emotions you dont know or know have but dont really feel it inside is to just get a a place and just scream, well i saw this on a show to get emotions out is to scream and shout whatever comes to mind for like 20mins a day at least tell you dont feel the need to scream and i'd get an outlet to talk whats been inside you it can be here or a friend or god or anything that will lend a ear and just listion to you babble
i really think talking would be a big help.
i hope this helps

PS IF YOU WANT TO TALK PM ME AND I"LL HELP TO WHAT I CAN TO THE BEST I CAN

some other ideas that have worked for me cause I am a push over and never say what I really feel and hide alot of my emtions due to what happened to me when I did do that when I was younger stupied so called "friends" anyway to the sugestions

an online journal or blog or even a regular paper journal that you can lock which nobody knows of so you can write or type exactly how you feel with out hurting or angering anybody.

Find a place to meditate - dont know why this works for me but it does.

Talk to online buddies that do not know you irl but may have had similar issues i find this helps A LOT.

find an artistic outlet, whether it be stick figures, painting, chalk whatever it works.

Music is awesome for expression of repressed emotions 3nodding

Make a list of positives and negatives weather mentaly or physically doesn't matter...

Punch your pillow or something preferably something soft or you might bruise yourself, kicking helps too

Figure out who you trust the most in your life and call them up when your feeling bad yell at them if you need too do what ever you feel like doing verbal wise, I call this person a vent I have two my father and my best friend.

and if I think of any of the other teq's I use I will let you know

My problem I cant type here its not pg 13  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:23 am
Angel Of Sol
I take care of my grandma 24/7. Last year she had 2 heartattacks in the same week. Needless to say, her health is slowly going down hill. When I am not at home with her, I am at work while my mom is home with her. I have 2 uncles that she gave birth to and are still alive that won't lift a finger, (well one does and he lives next door and he only lifts a finger to flip my off and cuss my family out....drunking SOB). So, I have no social life or life of my own. Can be a real relationship buster....I just turned 30 this summer.

Why not see if you can hire a RN or health aide to help with your grandmother? That could free up some time for you.  

lunaci

Angel Of Sol

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:09 pm
lunaci
Angel Of Sol

Why not see if you can hire a RN or health aide to help with your grandmother? That could free up some time for you.

For someone that may be a great idea and all, but, not for her and this family. She is still very indepent as she can be, (by this, I also mean stubborn). She and the family don't have the funds for such a luxury, and lastly, she is picky on who takes care of her. She has trust issues and what not, and I know people who do that as there job and there are a lot of bad ones out there. I too also worked in a nursing home and have seen what families do not. Once you work in one, you have a change of heart. Secret is to never have a set schedule to see your love one in a nursing home, check in often, never call to say your coming, and never leave valueables there.

It is just how I was raise I guess. We take care for eachother no matter what. That is what families as suppose to do...

Thanks for the information though, I enjoyed it a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:40 pm
Angel Of Sol
lunaci
Angel Of Sol

For someone that may be a great idea and all, but, not for her and this family. She is still very indepent as she can be, (by this, I also mean stubborn). She and the family don't have the funds for such a luxury, and lastly, she is picky on who takes care of her. She has trust issues and what not, and I know people who do that as there job and there are a lot of bad ones out there. I too also worked in a nursing home and have seen what families do not. Once you work in one, you have a change of heart. Secret is to never have a set schedule to see your love one in a nursing home, check in often, never call to say your coming, and never leave valueables there.

It is just how I was raise I guess. We take care for eachother no matter what. That is what families as suppose to do...

Wow! I can't say I've seen the bad side of a nursing home, but I agree with you on not sending anyone there.

Does your grandma handle her business independently? Is she resistant to a change in her diet or did she already incorporate it?  

lunaci

Angel Of Sol

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:20 pm
lunaci
Angel Of Sol
lunaci
Angel Of Sol

Wow! I can't say I've seen the bad side of a nursing home, but I agree with you on not sending anyone there.

Does your grandma handle her business independently? Is she resistant to a change in her diet or did she already incorporate it?

Like all people, she is going to be crankie at that age. That is how we can tell that she is in good health and doing fine. She has been a good patient. She still with it. Which is good. She just can't do the things that she loved to do like she used to now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:19 am
what is a pms??????  

twotees

Serious Conversations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out