49%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 53

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:17 pm
lunaci
Rant Time:

I hate my situation so much. I'm stuck looking for a job (so far, nothing) so that I can move out, but rent is way too high for me to even consider my own apartment. Renting a room is more trouble than it's worth, so I do not want to do that. I am even doubting the possibilities that come with a college degree, especially since college is not the best thing for me. I'm to far into it to just up and quit, but it is taking forever and a day to finish. My end result is being stuck with a family that I cannot stand and wish will disappear in the near future (save my niece, who I do love).

well keep looking u will find a job is the best can do for now. tell things change for the best.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:14 pm
I ate the last of the potato chips? rather I had that bottle of vodka that was supposed to be saved for later so I feel guilty  

Chris de Medich

clgutta1977

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:12 am
I need advice.....My hubby and I been married for 10 years tomorrow. I can't help but feel our relationship is kinda one sided these days. We have 2 kids and we both work full time. He's got things going on all the time in the evenings and I'm at home....alone....with the kids. I love my children, but I need a break sometimes too.

I just feel really neglected and tired, and just emotionally numb. Sometimes I feel like we're just friends with benefits once every couple of weeks, we're basically roommates with kids.

He says he's happy, and he knows I'm not. Things are great for about a week after I have a meltdown, then it's back to same old same old until my next meltdown.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:36 pm
wvicequeen2005
I need advice.....My hubby and I been married for 10 years tomorrow. I can't help but feel our relationship is kinda one sided these days. We have 2 kids and we both work full time. He's got things going on all the time in the evenings and I'm at home....alone....with the kids. I love my children, but I need a break sometimes too.

I just feel really neglected and tired, and just emotionally numb. Sometimes I feel like we're just friends with benefits once every couple of weeks, we're basically roommates with kids.

He says he's happy, and he knows I'm not. Things are great for about a week after I have a meltdown, then it's back to same old same old until my next meltdown.

I strongly suggest talking, and pointing out that if you can't have a girls night out, at least once a week, then he can take care of the kids and see how he likes it for awhile. That's what my aunt and uncle have done with their marriage, and it seemed to work out. Good luck.  

Patron with a Mission

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:31 pm
wvicequeen2005

seriously talk to him its a bit of a problem
try get him dedicate a day or two lor more a week so it's not just you alone
if thos dont work get therapy, outsider, his friends to help point out what he is doing.
i know it may seem stupid but some guys having an outsider, therapist, a friend say it and not you and your meltdowns can help change his adittude enough.

well i also saw a show that if u give up sex for like 2wks but just do things like hold hands, walk the beach, have a pinic just do things together that dont need sex for the whole time u spend for also could help  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:25 am
well all have a great day glad my forum helped with whatever you had  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:06 pm
i'm 29, going thru a divorce and very very lonely. my bf broke up with me in august, but i still have feelings for him. i don't like being alone, so i tend to gravitate towards guys who end up being good for nothings. right now i'm working at a new job and there's a really hot guy working with me, but he's only 22. i have one of those stupid crushes on him that i know is silly but i can't make it go away. he's a typical young guy who goes to bars and gets drunk, which is not my scene xp i really wanna get back together with my ex bf but at the same time i've got the hots for that kid. what should i do???  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 pm
bellaxxmuerte
i'm 29, going thru a divorce and very very lonely. my bf broke up with me in august, but i still have feelings for him. i don't like being alone, so i tend to gravitate towards guys who end up being good for nothings. right now i'm working at a new job and there's a really hot guy working with me, but he's only 22. i have one of those stupid crushes on him that i know is silly but i can't make it go away. he's a typical young guy who goes to bars and gets drunk, which is not my scene xp i really wanna get back together with my ex bf but at the same time i've got the hots for that kid. what should i do???

I can relate to your feelings of not wanting to be alone because I hate being alone myself. However, it sounds like there may be something deeply rooted within for you to settle for "good for nothings".

Unfortunately, I would suggest that you do some soul searching to figure it out. I have spent some time by myself (no bf, no friends w/benefits) and found that the guys that I am attracted to are full of Sugar Honey Iced Tea. Knowing this has prompted me to ask myself questions that I am still trying to answer. Even with my co-worker, I found that what I was attracted to was the BS he uses to hide the fact that he isn't very good man to be mixed with outside of the job.

I wish I could give some other kind of advice, but this seems like it may do the most good. Self-reflection and self-honesty (not easy to do) can lead to self-healing, self-knowledge, and more independence to not settle for "good for nothings".

P.S.
I was told by a friend that talking to God would help me with my loneliness. I don't always speak to him, but when I do (just to vent out whatever I am feeling) it helps. I can't say if you need God in your life or not (you decide you own path) but maybe if you spoke to God (or a Higher Power) it may help out as well. I'll apologize if I sound like a preacher. sweatdrop  

lunaci

Dark Elf Mitsuyo

Tasty Explorer

20,250 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 pm
I need to get out of North Carolina.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm
Meow...I am back after a very long break from this place.

No real problem...okay, yes, there is.

I am 6 classes away from graduating with a BA in sociology. As you can imagine, I am almost literally being pulled apart "by each one of my limbs, by each one of my friends," as Enemin (sp?) would say.

I want to go study abroad in Morocco or other places, and my boyfriend and friends don't want me to go over there. I could study abroad in Canada where my friends insist on going, but nothing this year is being sponsored by my university, meaning I'd have to pay all the way. The study abroad program is only covering every country except canada, for some reason.

Not only that, I plan to make a career in sociology and global securities. No offense to any of my friends or love, but....I want adventure. I want to learn Arabic, I want to learn of the middle east culture, and I want to be able to go so badly. Plus, that is actually sponsored by the University, so scholarships would help me pay my way, unlike studying abroad in Canada.

I don't want to offend my friends, but I don't want to cut myself short of an adventure either...what do I do?  

Patron with a Mission

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Patron with a Mission
Meow...I am back after a very long break from this place.

No real problem...okay, yes, there is.

I am 6 classes away from graduating with a BA in sociology. As you can imagine, I am almost literally being pulled apart "by each one of my limbs, by each one of my friends," as Enemin (sp?) would say.

I want to go study abroad in Morocco or other places, and my boyfriend and friends don't want me to go over there. I could study abroad in Canada where my friends insist on going, but nothing this year is being sponsored by my university, meaning I'd have to pay all the way. The study abroad program is only covering every country except canada, for some reason.

Not only that, I plan to make a career in sociology and global securities. No offense to any of my friends or love, but....I want adventure. I want to learn Arabic, I want to learn of the middle east culture, and I want to be able to go so badly. Plus, that is actually sponsored by the University, so scholarships would help me pay my way, unlike studying abroad in Canada.

I don't want to offend my friends, but I don't want to cut myself short of an adventure either...what do I do?

well biggest thing i just keep reminding them that you can't stay and still be able to pay your way into college, for you really like to stay if it was possible. sweatdrop
boyfriends come and go so if he is ment to stay it will all work out some how.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 pm
I have a secret.
I have a friend whom I meet on the comp regularly.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

VodkaLeona

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:45 am
Ok, I really need to vent a little. The Father of my 2 1/2 year old daughter had been caught cheating on me the same week I found out I was pregnant, I stayed with him, He was caught cheating on me while I was in labor, I stayed with him, He was caught cheating on me Valentines day when my daughter was 6 months old. I kicked him out and started a relationship with a really nice, sexy guy, but my x wouldn't leave me alone and guilt tripted me back into a relationship with him using me as the bad guy for keeping him away from his daughter and saying he would only be a better father if we were a family and a family meant that the mother and father were together. I knew he was still cheating on me but I made the motions of being in the relationship with him and finally got tired of pretending I didn't know. I even warned the girls that we were together and he was cheating on me and they didn't care. They sent him back to me when they were done. I stopped taking care of him because I was also doing all the work taking care of our Daughter and I didn't want to take care of a grown man on top of that. He finally left state to run off with another girl to take care of him but he is causing me bagage and stress and running from the law because he's behind on child support and a 1yr court order for over 3 thousand dollars he owes me for paying his bills he stuck me with. Now he's just toying with me that he's in a relationship and I'm not and If I don't play by his rules he wont leave me alone and I can't get any court stuff or restraining orders without having to pay a detective to track down my x's address so I can serve him with pappers. I'm a poor single Mother. I'm only rich on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 am
Chris de Medich
I ate the last of the potato chips? rather I had that bottle of vodka that was supposed to be saved for later so I feel guilty

I'll share the vodka with you.  

VodkaLeona

Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas