33%
 33%  [ 18 ]
where is my purple monkey?
49%
 49%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 53

VodkaLeona

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:58 am
Oh. Here is another thing that makes me laugh and also makes me cry due to frustration. My x is currently running from the law and child support enforcement but he is able to hid out because he's living off of Some girl in Indiana and doesn't work so they can't find him or attach to his wages because his social security number isn't out there. He constantly has cheated on me and ran off to hide behind women that are undeniably fatter than me and a hell of a lot uglier! He has gotten uglier, Fatter girls in succession since he met me! I'm a large girl but I'm muscular and I have a thin face, I don't have crooked teeth or any missing and I don't wear glasses, I don't look like a piece of white trailer trash you can pick up at a bus stop. His girls have been all of the above or at least one of the above mentioned plus all FAT! Oh, and they have all been 19-23. He is 24 and I am 26. Yeah, getting younger and fater and uglier. My x certainly knows how to pick a shield.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:48 am
VodkaLeona
Oh. Here is another thing that makes me laugh and also makes me cry due to frustration. My x is currently running from the law and child support enforcement but he is able to hid out because he's living off of Some girl in Indiana and doesn't work so they can't find him or attach to his wages because his social security number isn't out there. He constantly has cheated on me and ran off to hide behind women that are undeniably fatter than me and a hell of a lot uglier! He has gotten uglier, Fatter girls in succession since he met me! I'm a large girl but I'm muscular and I have a thin face, I don't have crooked teeth or any missing and I don't wear glasses, I don't look like a piece of white trailer trash you can pick up at a bus stop. His girls have been all of the above or at least one of the above mentioned plus all FAT! Oh, and they have all been 19-23. He is 24 and I am 26. Yeah, getting younger and fater and uglier. My x certainly knows how to pick a shield.

I am witnessing more and more men living off women. WTF
Aren't they supposed to take care of us women instead of their private parts.

I ask you, "Men, why are you soooooo lazy?"  

bikutsi

6,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

HardQuor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 pm
bikutsi
VodkaLeona

Hilarious, considering that my last girlfriend lived for free, sitting her a** in front of a computer while milking my paychecks dry. The worst part was that she liked to b***h at me about not saving enough money. ME! She didn't even so much as look for a job!

But this isn't about me, I'm over all that, I just popped my head in to say that moochers are a problem that plague both sexes. It comes from poor disciplinary morals, usually from parents that were too shaky in their resolve to establish boundaries for their children. It's not fair to blame one sex over the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 am
Angel Of Sol
I take care of my grandma 24/7. Last year she had 2 heartattacks in the same week. Needless to say, her health is slowly going down hill. When I am not at home with her, I am at work while my mom is home with her. I have 2 uncles that she gave birth to and are still alive that won't lift a finger, (well one does and he lives next door and he only lifts a finger to flip my off and cuss my family out....drunking SOB). So, I have no social life or life of my own. Can be a real relationship buster....I just turned 30 this summer.

I know how you feel about that. When my grandmother was alive, she was adamant about no nursing homes. She was bad off with Parkinson's Disease, and my mom, her sister, and a few of her brothers (my mom has 9 siblings, yes 9) would take care of her. They had assigned days, and would stay the nights as well. I would sometimes stay when I was in from college, and my cousin would stay with her frequently, since he lived right next door. I had 3 uncles would wouldn't do a goddamn thing to help, even though they lived close by. My dad even called them assholes, which I thought was really funny. We eventually had to put her in a skilled nursing facility, and they treated her really well until the day she died.

But I feel for ya. If you ever need to talk, message me. If nothing else, it's someone you can vent to who's been in a similar situation.  

LilyRoseFaerie

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

aden83

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 am
bikutsi
VodkaLeona

some men are lazy and mooch but there are ways around that if you thank that they are mooching and you want something to been done about it there are options to it. like telling them to go to collage. or at least clean the house, do the dishes ,do the loundery you now clean the house and cook while your at work to work off that they have no job so a least he is doing something and then it is no mooching it is an agreement.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff