Ronin Warriors
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 112

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:46 am
KaleKatsura
Nei1
Toonami WAS great in the beginning. I didn't even realize that it was taken off.

A lot of people still haven't from the one's I've talked to. I guess people expected it to end with more of a BANG than it did (pun not intended).

Vengence of Areashine

I loved my Toonami. I remember when it was Sailor Moon, Reboot, DBZ, and later, Gundam Wing, Tenchi, and Outlaw Star. I also remember when they started to do Midnight Run for uncut Gundam Wing.

I quit watching it when it started to run shows I didn't like got a job so I couldn't watch. It was great when it was good, but just like Adult Swim now a days, just really sucks and needs to be put out of it's misery.
I did the same thing, I'd ocassionally flip on to see what the new lineup was (Like DICE, and Zoids). But really, about 04's when I stopped watching.
I miss chaotic century zoids sooo much crying Then they moved it to only at 5:30am and I STILL watched it.Once again, they cut it off before the series ended  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:02 am
I was faithful to toonami, as much as I am to anything, sad it's gone but that's mostly because I can't afford the manga...  

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:18 pm
eek What no other Quest Fans!? you have got to be kidding me that show kicked royal a**!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:57 pm
Mrs_Black_Bear
eek What no other Quest Fans!? you have got to be kidding me that show kicked royal a**!

Agreed, but I did go with Robotech cause...well, its the first anime I ever watched (That, and Voltron)

Kaelwin Tanner
I was faithful to toonami, as much as I am to anything, sad it's gone but that's mostly because I can't afford the manga...

Eh, I usually go to www.onemanga.com , they have a lot of good series, and a lot of it isnt stuff you may ever see over here (Bitter Virgin is EXTREMELY good IMHO)  

KaleKatsura

Danamii

Sparkly Lunatic

5,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 pm
so no more toonami? i wonder what CN is gonna do to replace that? does that mean that our loyal rabid naruto fans who can only see naruto on that channel go nuts and try to take over the world? it happened before, yeah, when they too off heros... but that's back now. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:38 pm
I'm very thankful for Toonami in the old days, because they introduced me to anime and now I'm an anime junkie looking for more to watch all the time. If it wasn't for Toonami, I may never have discovered anime, and that makes me very, very sad.  

Demona_Darchanjel

10,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Tora Shu

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:50 pm
You know I like several others here haven't seen Toonami in who knows how long, I remember the first generation of Tom better than I know any of the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 pm
Danamii
so no more toonami? i wonder what CN is gonna do to replace that? does that mean that our loyal rabid naruto fans who can only see naruto on that channel go nuts and try to take over the world? it happened before, yeah, when they too off heros... but that's back now. wink

They're replacing it with "an Untitled Action Block" that will show Naruto.  

KaleKatsura

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:09 pm
What did toonami bring to you- My first BIG introduction to anime and great cartoons. Plus Moltar rocked.
What your favorite Toonami show was- Sailor Moon! Reboot was awesome, so was Thundercats, Ronin Warriors, Tenchi Muyo, and Rurouni Kenshin I had so many favorites.
What do you remember about CN when it was STILL GOOD- The old shows! Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy, ect. All the funny family shows that no longer exsist.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 pm
when it left WB, it slowly became nothing but naruto it seems. And that's sad because it's the horrid dub naruto  

tutseti

Shirtless Gekko

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

saphire023

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:23 pm
emo I miss the old Toonami. They keep changing it, and to me it is not for the better. They used to have some good show on there, but now alot of them to me are not that good. Maybe that is because I am getting older and my taste is changing, not sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:24 pm
I watched Sailor Moon, DBZ. I remember Outlaw Star...erm that one show, Tenchi Universe, I think. Seems so long ago. T~T

I can't stand Naruto! Dubbed and Subbed. >,<  

iFaith-Chan

Pink Mint Tea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:34 pm
I loved Toonami!
I loved Adult Swim too.
I remember having the TV down really low on Sunday Nights so I wouldn't wake anyone up with Cowboy Bebop. That finale really got to me.
Toonami was totally my after school thing. I loved Reboot!

Nowadays, Adult Swim gets on my nerves. Those black bumps are annoyingly arrogant.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:32 pm
I miss my routine of watching Johnny Quest, Reboot, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing and then Dragon Ball Z. Ah, the good ole days . . . cool

Sorry, I never could get into Thunder Cats. xd  

emosgirl

Desirable Dark Elf

][.Angels.Cry.Black.][

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing, Cowboy Beebop, Outlaw Star & that show with that guy in the suit and the weird girl, and the big robot. :X

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff