Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The kids on gaia!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mystiqueeee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:13 am
These kids on gaia hav a mouth on them...n watz up wid 10 yr old kids cyberin..god..where is tis world headin to...*sigh* sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 am
It's not just Gaia. It's the Internets in general.  

Mistress Ninpizoro

Brain Akazariua

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:14 am
10 year olds aren't on gaia, they get banned till their 13 or they are lying about their age in which case their parents are responsible for the childs sanity.
and what's the world heading to when older people like yourself are to lazy to even spell out their damn words. it's not weird kids are getting/acting dumber with the year rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:36 am
That's why I rarely go out into any of the forums anymore. The guilds that I'm a part of are much better.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

mystiqueeee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:38 am
ohh yeh true..the internet is seriously full of tat these days....n watz words got to do wid children..they not dumb..they seem to even smarter thn us nowadays... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:23 am
yeah! its crazy...but then again, its not just on the internet...its in public too. parents man! talk2hand they really need to straiten some of these kids out. then again, parents barely do anything about thier kids these days. which is sad. stare  

Aradia_Dasiana

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:38 am
mystiqueeee
ohh yeh true..the internet is seriously full of tat these days....n watz words got to do wid children..they not dumb..they seem to even smarter thn us nowadays... rolleyes
do you really enjoy cyber talk more than typing out your words?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:50 am
Words are beautiful and should be typed out heart  

Dancing Wheels

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:06 am
Words are beautiful and should be typed out. I was going to watch a "videoke" on YouTube of ABC by the Jackson 5, but all the chatspeak within only the first two lines of the "lyrics" made me quit watching.

I'm pretty sure the Jackson 5 did not write the song in chatspeak.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:04 am
Brain Akazariua
10 year olds aren't on gaia,

LOL!

Don't kid yourself, matey, there's plenty on here that are even younger than 10. They learn very early to lie when they enter their age to get around the COPPA settings.

And to proxy up if their IP is banned because of COPPA too..  

jellysundae

mystiqueeee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:25 pm
And some of them slang like crazy..you just go past them n they call u a s**t..whats up with that?...mhh..alrite alrite..i am typing out all the words now..happy everyone?..lol blaugh blaugh ..but i am not getting what is my typing full words got to do with the topic we are discussing?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 pm
Oh, yes, thank you! I didn't grow up with chatspeak so I have a lot of trouble decoding it.  

Taxi Mama

Brain Akazariua

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:18 pm
jellysundae
Brain Akazariua
10 year olds aren't on gaia,

LOL!

Don't kid yourself, matey, there's plenty on here that are even younger than 10. They learn very early to lie when they enter their age to get around the COPPA settings.

And to proxy up if their IP is banned because of COPPA too..
-points at his post- if you read further then that you noticed I stated the exact same thing you say just in different words.
Gaia doesn't use IP bans anyways so they have no need for proxies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:48 pm
Taxi Mama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 pm
Oh, yes, thank you! I didn't grow up with chatspeak so I have a lot of trouble decoding it.

Neither did i..but i have learnt..because everybody speaks that these days  

mystiqueeee

yukino love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:39 pm
I can't believe some of these kids that are on this site. They are foul mouthed, too young to be thinking about sex, and generally a problem most of the time (sure every now and then you find one that is decent). When I was 10 or 11 if I talked the way they do now I'd be in so much trouble, but my parents actually cared about me y'know.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff