Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:47 pm
Where is everyone the forums seem empty sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:53 pm
I only visit this guild, no forums, so late at night it gets lonely  

charamath

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:56 pm
I think we may be the only ones cry because i just replied to you in another thread  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:09 pm
Sometimes I feel so old rolleyes  

Creator Nan

charamath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:10 pm
There's a few people who pop on really late. I usually don't park here until midnight. Which is why you're going to hate me, because I'm going to go back to sculpting for an hour or two now...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:12 pm
bulmer24
Sometimes I feel so old rolleyes

Is it wierd that I feel really old already and I'm only 21? It just seems like everyone around me is getting married and having families already...  

charamath

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:13 pm
@charmath: thats ok rehersals will be over soon so i will lose my internet connection
@bulmer: thats why we came here  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:31 pm
{{{SHHHHHHH..............I'm not here}}}  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:55 pm
I just meandered in from the cold cruelty of the upstarts on the main forums. So yeah, I'm feeling rather lonely and unloved right now.
How did I get so old? emo  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 pm
Well see there's this thing called the 'life cycle' where everyone goes through stages. The typical gaians are still in their 'larval' stage. Ugly little maggoty things. Their cells regenerate quickley, but aren't fully formed. That's why you can slap 'em around a bit more, 'cause they keep bouncing back. Most of us our in our adult forms- beautiful little butterflies. We're fully formed, but our cell-reporduction is regulated more. Next comes the 'degeneration', where our cells don't quite come back the way they used to and parts start to wear out. Technically, mechanical organs and a mechanical nervouse system could make you immortal.  

charamath

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:35 pm
lulz, immortal butterflies!!! xd

sorry, couldn't resist  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:37 pm
charamath
Well see there's this thing called the 'life cycle' where everyone goes through stages. The typical gaians are still in their 'larval' stage. Ugly little maggoty things. Their cells regenerate quickley, but aren't fully formed. That's why you can slap 'em around a bit more, 'cause they keep bouncing back. Most of us our in our adult forms- beautiful little butterflies. We're fully formed, but our cell-reporduction is regulated more. Next comes the 'degeneration', where our cells don't quite come back the way they used to and parts start to wear out. Technically, mechanical organs and a mechanical nervouse system could make you immortal.

rofl I needed that!  

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:50 pm
ahhh... so tired crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:12 am
Gah! Here we go again... There's this thing called 'sleep'. When one's muscles build up too much acid from being used too much, one needs to rest. However, it is the exhaustion of your brain that creates the need for actual 'sleep'. 'Sleep' implying the 'REM cylce', where your brain literally shuts down nearly 80% of it's typically functioning area to revitalize itself. This can explain why most children today are idiots- they're all so jumped up on caffine or energy drinks that thier brains, even when sleeping, never fully shut down to recooperate, thus meaning every morning they wake up, they're just a little bit dumber then they were the day before.  

charamath

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:13 am
I'm usually here late at night <<  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items