Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
DVD Special Features

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy_Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 am
Who, out of all you people out there, love the special features that come with the DVDs? I personally love them more than the movie itself. All of you can call me strange but I love to see how they make the movies, to see how much fun they have making them and to see all the hard work that goes into making the movies that we love so much.

What do all you think about special features?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:53 am
I love special features. It's so much fun watching how the movie is made.  

Rei Uchikino

GilAskan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:54 pm
Special features are something of a side dish to me... if they're not there, I won't be disappointed, but it's nice to have them anyway. In some cases, the entree is so filling and so satisfying that the side-dishes become unimportant. In other cases, the side dishes help make the entree more palatable,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:11 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DOod! Thats like one of the, if not the, greatest thing about a DVD...I always have to check that, the making, commentary, and my favorite: GAG REEL, if they have it...and everything else...SPECIAL FEATURES are awesome.

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:19 pm
I love special features it rocks... Most of all i like deleted scenes and out takes/bloopers. Sometimes i like interveiws like on Harry Potter 1-4 it has interveiws with alot of the main actors  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 am
I like them,usually I end up going to that before the movie xd  

Speedira

Agent Alpo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:52 pm
I like some special features. I love outtakes and deleted scenes, and sometimes I'll watch the behind the scenes things or cast interviews. But some of it I don't really care for. Like I can totally do without the cast biographies and picture galleries. Generally I can find those things just as easily online. Some DVDs go overboard with the behind the scenes featurettes, too. Like they'll have one featurette for the makeup department, one for the sets, one for the CGI, etc. After about three featurettes I'm kind of overloaded with more than I really wanted to know about the movie making process.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:50 am
i like the special features a lot, but i have to say i hardly ever watch them. after i watch them once i'm done with it! xd  

x--stevee--x

Holy_Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:02 am
Quote:
Some DVDs go overboard with the behind the scenes featurettes, too. Like they'll have one featurette for the makeup department, one for the sets, one for the CGI, etc. After about three featurettes I'm kind of overloaded with more than I really wanted to know about the movie making process.

I can understand that. My sister is the same way. But for those of us who like to know how it's made, watching things like that is just as good or better than watching the movie itself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 pm
I LIKE THEM ALOT~!
i like the games and or interacting tours!  

Organization13_Larxene

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff