Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Which Organization 13 member will YOU play as,in 358/2 Days? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you wanna be?
  Axel(Yes!! Confirmed!), Saix(confirmed), Xigbar(yes), Roxas(of course), Marluxia(if possible, I damn hope so!) Demyx(if possible), Larxene(if possible), Lexeaus(if possible), Zexion(if possible), Xadlin(a slight possibility), Vexen(if possible).
View Results

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:37 am
Yeah, I am totally being Axel, and if possible. I will play as Marluxia, IF possible. And, hopefully there will be friend codes in this game. So, who do you wanna be?? Sorry about if I screwed up any information in my poll.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:38 am
You know what? Just ignore my screwed up poll and tell me on the forum. >_>. I gotta work on my polls well.  

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

Jyxmere

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:59 am
Zexion, if possible. he's the best  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:26 am
Jyxmere
Zexion, if possible. he's the best
But imagine if he WASN'T available, or the members from COM! Who would you be out of the confirmed members?  

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

Jyxmere

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:12 pm
of the confirmed, Roxas  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:38 pm
Siax but Zexion if possible
they're my two favorites by far  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:05 pm
Oh, I am SO going to play as Demyx.

"Dance water, dance!"

Can't wait to smack some heartless around with a sitar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 am
i think it'd be cool playing as roxas again
i'd like to double weild keyblades for more than a minute again
XD  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:50 am
Alixraen

"Dance water, dance!"

Not to be rude, but I don't think playing as Demyx would work. But, there's always a possibility, we need to wait 2 more months for its release!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:55 am
Everyone, it has brought to my attention that I believe the members for COM are available in 358/2 Days! I really hope so! Sucky thing about the game's Wi-Fi mode is, you can only play with 4 people max. It would be so cool to play with 13 people. But, it's better than nothing! biggrin . Axel, and Marluxia for me! Always! They better put Marluxia in that game, or I'm gonna throw pies at my house! Grrr!! Good thing Axel is confirmed!! biggrin  

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 am
yeah that wi-fi thing is pretty suckish
but dontcha think it might be a little too easy if you had all thirteen
you'd win extremely fast
i dont think i'd like it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:24 pm
Riku O13-
Alixraen

"Dance water, dance!"

Not to be rude, but I don't think playing as Demyx would work. But, there's always a possibility, we need to wait 2 more months for its release!

I do believe all the members of Organization XIII are going to be availabe for play. I do remember a quote saying that the developers were having a hard time with Zexion and Demyx with regard as to how they fight.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:38 pm
junkatzdollXIII
yeah that wi-fi thing is pretty suckish
but dontcha think it might be a little too easy if you had all thirteen
you'd win extremely fast
i dont think i'd like it
Hmm, come to think of it. That's a great point,I don't want this game to be baby easy. I want challenge, and I think 4 people is enough online. Great thought, dude.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:41 pm
Alixraen
Riku O13-
Alixraen

"Dance water, dance!"

I do believe all the members of Organization XIII are going to be availabe for play. I do remember a quote saying that the developers were having a hard time with Zexion and Demyx with regard as to how they fight.
Yeah, I heard of their troubles too. Well, I haven't seen Zexion fight, except for using a book and his knowledge. And, he is an illusionist. Now for Demyx! I don't see him attack, so he plays his sitar and summons water forms to fight. In fact, if I was playing as Demyx, I wonder if you used the touch screen to play the sitar! That would be so cool!  

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 pm
Riku O13-
Alixraen
Riku O13-
Alixraen

"Dance water, dance!"

Yeah, I heard of their troubles too. Well, I haven't seen Zexion fight, except for using a book and his knowledge. And, he is an illusionist. Now for Demyx! I don't see him attack, so he plays his sitar and summons water forms to fight. In fact, if I was playing as Demyx, I wonder if you used the touch screen to play the sitar! That would be so cool!

"Sitar Hero". lol  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces