Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
EuRekA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Does anyone watch the series EuReKa on Sci fi? I think it's such a creative series and it basically has no limits! Who's your favorite character?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:15 pm
My husband and I really enjoy this show - so original - you never know where it's going to take you!  

Milady D

8,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 pm
I don't know names for sqwat, but I like the sheriff guy, his deputy, the chick he was going after and her ex/husband guy.

Also, don't watch it that often. Only really watch it with me moms.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:32 pm
lol same here the sheriff is pretty kewl tho i wouldnt want him for a dad! hes overprotective!  

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:44 am
I watch the series.
I like the sheriff, it's hard not to. I also like Sarah, the Smarthouse. She's great. Fargo is also good for laughs.
Ugh. The season finale was a couple of weeks ago and I can hardly wait for the next season to come.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:59 pm
yea im not happy with the season finale tho they can't fire the sheriff! hes the main character  

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

moncheech

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:04 am
heart heart LOVE LOVE LOVE EUREKA> The sheriff is great eye candy. It's a great show, however, lateley i've been able to figure out the ending by figuring out the clue during the show. I like how they make Jack,( lowest IQ but A++++ in common sense) the savior in just about every episode. crying I want Stark to come back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:59 pm
i missed almost all of last season! i kept getting busy when it was on!! but i love the show. only problem is, if you miss as many episodes as me, your in the dark. i might rent last season, though.  

the_forgotten_thought

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:33 pm
yea i missed most of the last season before this one and i was totally lost!
i have to rent it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:20 am
Yeah. I missed the first season and most of the second. I'll probably rent them at some point to play catch up.
They'll probably find some way to keep Carter on. His best friend is now the mayor.  

Tobias Mule

TV Shows

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff