Submit

Nightfeare

Romantic Survivor

6,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:19 pm
I looked around Gaia and could not find any where that this question fit, so I thought someone here might help me.

I went to 7-11 and WalMart looking for Gaia cash cards today and neither place had them. When I asked the people looked at me like I was nuts. My question is, if you have gaia cash did you get it at a store or are you one of those lucky people who have a credit card?? I don't and can't get one easily and the prepays are waaaay tooo much. I really wanted to put a little cash here so I had another option to buy stuff . I am soo disappointed.

If this is the wrong place for this I am sorry, I am very discouraged and just wanted someones help.

Thanks for "listening".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:27 pm
Sorry, I have never looked for them in the stores... I have used paypal in the past, but quit giving Gaia money after an issue with a change they made over a year ago... I don't even remember what it was, but I wrote them telling them that I would no longer put money in for any reason, and I stuck to it.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

oOo_Nightowl_oOo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:51 pm
Walmart has them. They're back in the Electronics Department with other game related gift cards.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:42 pm
I get mine at Target. They're usually near the electronics section, near the music and games and stuff, with all the other online gift cards.  

purplewiz

Mega Nerd

Jayza Wirekill

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:48 pm
I remember them saying that they are out at Walmarty and Target but not in every U.S. location. They don't have them here in Canada. That actually sucks! Get your butt in motions Gaia and gimme my cards.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:34 am
I've seen some at Target and at Best Buy. Unfortunately, my fiance won't let me buy them... sweatdrop  

Harley Quinne

Nightfeare

Romantic Survivor

6,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:35 pm
Thanks everyone. I looked in the electronics section but only saw music cards... I will check again next time I go. We don't have a Target close by (and I really don't like to shop there any way LOL).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:26 pm
Only select Wal-mart's have them in the US. So they probably don't sell them where you live. I have a credit card. I have for about a year now. It's not hard to get one, as long as you have a job. If you get paypal you can transfer money from your bank account to your paypal, I did that for 2 years before I got my credit card.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

peachsnapz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:13 pm
So if you transfer money from your bank account to paypal you can buy gaia cash on here?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:40 am
Yeah you can buy cash cards on the site or use a bank account/PayPal. Same thing happened to be with WalMart. Went there to get a cash card for my best friends birthday and asked the guy in electronic and he just looked at me like I was nuts. I forgot about them only selling at 'select' WalMarts.
Gaia should have made a list of where they're sold. Make everyone's lives easier.  

iFaith-Chan

Citrine Topaz

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 am
Nightfeare
I looked around Gaia and could not find any where that this question fit, so I thought someone here might help me.

I went to 7-11 and WalMart looking for Gaia cash cards today and neither place had them. When I asked the people looked at me like I was nuts. My question is, if you have gaia cash did you get it at a store or are you one of those lucky people who have a credit card?? I don't and can't get one easily and the prepays are waaaay tooo much. I really wanted to put a little cash here so I had another option to buy stuff . I am soo disappointed.

If this is the wrong place for this I am sorry, I am very discouraged and just wanted someones help.

Thanks for "listening".

I went to Walmart where I live and they didn't sell them either ....and look at me like I was nuts....I can only find them at Target or else you have to have a parent get it by buying on line cash for your account .....not unless you are old enough to have your own credit card.....if not don't charge any thing on your parents card there maybe harsh punishment.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:58 am
I'd say join paypal and just use your bank account through them. Though right now I'd kind of avoid them, as it seems paypal is gearing up for an economic melt-down, and as such has had a sudden rash of 'glitches' that are temp. stealing people's money (translation- Paypal's stealing lots of cash to collect interest fast).  

charamath

Pflibbitz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 am
Check out your local Blockbuster. They just recently put in a Gift Card rack and surprisingly enough they have $25 Gaia cards.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:07 am
I got all my cards at Target. Did you try Rite-Aid? I think they have them too.  

DivineMoonSenshi

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 am
I got my at Target, however I saw them being sold at Best Buy much to my surprise.  
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff