Submit

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:46 pm
charamath
Anybody else have a problem with theirs buying pot instead of paying the rent? I wanted to call the cops on 'em I was so fed up, but Jeff wouldn't let me.

Yes I have. Gave him 3 days notice to get out. Lied and told him that he forfieted his deposit due to illegal activity in the house, with several verbal warnings to stop. He begged for another chance, but I was unwilling to lose custody of my kids because he had trouble sleeping (bi-polar and refused to stay clean long enough to get proper meds), so he had to go. Best decision I ever made. Now, had he gave me crap over it, I'd have called the cops.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:52 am
ultra edge
Thank you all, I am selling my house and found out that he threw a temper tantrum, and destoryed some of my deceased fathers things including the basement light switch. I confronted him with it and as ussual his answer was "I didn't do it" , and I know it wasn't myself or my fience. I have a showing tomorrow and told him that as well, so he has a choise. Clean up the basement and fix the switch or get the **** out. A few hours later I went down stairs to find him sleeping and nothing done. So tomorrow after he leaves for work I am going to clean the basement my way, which is everything is garbage. If he's not going to care about my things then I shouldn't care about his. I like what one person said about not cleaning and I wish that i could but, selling a house is alot different. As for having a room mate especially one that is alcoholic and only young watch your step and your stuff, I found out through the years, having a friend as a roommate just dosen't work unless you both put into it. If you rent make sure that all your personnal things are locked up tight and that you do what you have to and keep a going record. I really don't think that I needed a room mate, but the extra cash is great to get ahead. Thank you all for your suggestions and good luck in all your endevours.

Good! What an a**! I hate it when they throw fits! So immature! I hope that everything went well with the showing. heart  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kerryness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:59 pm
noooooooo thank you on roommates. i have only had a few, and never a fun time. my last ones were horrible, and they probably thought i was horrible too. i am clean to the point of ocd sometimes, i can't stand soda cans being left or dishes in the sink...THE DISHWASHER IS RIGHT THERE! i would walk around picking up after them all the time but never said anything because they were/are my friends. they would get pissed at me picking up after them because they said it made them feel like slobs. and i had this thing with the tv on at night while i'm trying to sleep (you know to get up for work in the morning), so when i went to bed if they weren't ready it wasn't a pretty scene.

we got into arguments, but remained friends. we'll just never live together again ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 pm
i live with my bf and his brother. the brothers gf spends all his money and he never makes rent on time. also he threw a huge hissy fit when i took milk I PAID for to work one morning... stare but mostly its his gf we cant stand.... any of us....yeah, even him.  

ShinnyNeko

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:10 am
I'm crashing a friend of mine while he finishes college, and it taxes my nerves really badly, particularly since every thing is dramatic as hell where he's concerned. crying

As far as stuff that's mine, and mine alone --I keep anything like that in my room which has been very definately and loudly declared OFF LIMITS. twisted  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff