Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Ouran boxset Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you getting the boxset?
  Hell to the yes~ 8D
  all englihs dubz sux so no
  I haz no money. Dx -workworkwork-
View Results

singull

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm
I'm curious as to how many people in this guild have pre-ordered or are planning on ordering the sexy boxset. 8D

And before anyone starts s**t up, I don't wanna hear bull crap reasons about how all English dubs suck and how America sucks and how your mother sucks so-and-so sucks and whatnot.
Generally, I don't want any "OHBAH!" attitudes wizzing about my thread. D;

Moving on...

Anything from the boxset anyone is super excited about~? 8D
You know..
Like commentaries.
Bloopers.
moarukegregayres
Certain dubbed episodes?

Tell me~ D<
[firsttopicinthisguildho's**t]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:46 pm
I plan on pre-oredring it next week. It's going to be my birthday present! D:<

I heard that you get a calendar with it. I am super excited about that.  

Kibby47
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:49 pm

Mommy iz invisible. o 3o

I really don't look forward to the commentaries, mainly because...well...THEY'RE BORING.

I mean, if I want to watch a commentary, I want to see faces with it. If it's like they did with Fruits Basket, I'm just going to see the logo of the series and hear voices. :/

BLOOPERS THOUGH OMG. I wanna see how many times it takes Todd to say Chrysanthemum. 8D that and I betcha T-willeh has some flubs being mori.

Maybe there will be a reel of Monica Rial doing her psycho laugh? o 3o;

I wanna see episode 9! I WANNA SEE EPISODE NINE. SCREW WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE. I'M POPPING IN EPISODE NINE!

Era, do you remember how you had my boxset shipped by any chance? I'll be at work when it probably gets here. D;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:20 pm
I'm going to stalk the only place in my pitiful little town that sells anime dvd's till they finally say they have it....  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Katamari Syndrome

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:53 am
User Image&&;

I'm going to go put down some moolah on it this week. Thank sweet baby Jesus that there is an FYE across the street from my school. I will be itching to get out of school that day.
A CALENDAR? REALLY?! I WANT KYOUYA'S GIANT FACE A-HANGIN' ON MAI WALLZ! Bloopers sound really great too. I want the boxset NAO!!
FYE seems to have the best price. It's only $36.95 there. I'm not sure how much I have to put down when I go pre-order though. My mom said it's only $5 but i'm taking $20 just in case.
3nodding

User Image<3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:57 pm
@Kibby: Yeah, I hope we do get the calendars. 8D God knows I need a new one... -still has fruits basket calender up from like...2 years ago-
>_>;

@Tyra: lolwut? o 3o;

What commentaries are you watching? ._.;
So far all the commentaries I've seen have been where some staff/actors talk during an episode. xD; It's most fun when it's more than one person, otherwise that one person will ramble about stuff. >.>;

As for how the boxset was sent...
It was like, 2-day mail from USP or whatever. xD;;
I put in the address that you gave me for where to have it sent.
You shouldn't worry though, unless the boxset is HUGE (which I doubt it will be) the mail-person should be able to fit it in your mailbox. P:

I really REALLY hope there is some stuff with Greg in the bloopers reel. 8D That'll be hawt.
WHEN I GET THE DVD I'M JUST GONNA SKIP RIGHT TO THE OUTTAKES. XD

@Valiant: -salutes- I wish you luck, soldier.

@Kyouko-chan: FYE? o 3o;
I want the boxset naow too. Dx -flails- Still a little less than a month left now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

singull

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:38 am
Calendar.... Kyouya... big... Kyouya.... on wall.... KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mori.... NYAAA.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:31 pm
Uah, I'm not pre-ordering it, but I waaannnnttt toooo! *whine*
My friend is renting it though, soon as it comes out, from some unknown video place thing I have never heard of O__o;  

-Ninja Cat Momo-

Backwoods Lunatic

Simplistic-Tyranny

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:39 pm
Era Reynz

@Tyra: lolwut? o 3o;

What commentaries are you watching? ._.;
So far all the commentaries I've seen have been where some staff/actors talk during an episode. xD; It's most fun when it's more than one person, otherwise that one person will ramble about stuff. >.>;

As for how the boxset was sent...
It was like, 2-day mail from USP or whatever. xD;;
I put in the address that you gave me for where to have it sent.
You shouldn't worry though, unless the boxset is HUGE (which I doubt it will be) the mail-person should be able to fit it in your mailbox. P:

I really REALLY hope there is some stuff with Greg in the bloopers reel. 8D That'll be hawt.
WHEN I GET THE DVD I'M JUST GONNA SKIP RIGHT TO THE OUTTAKES. XD

Did i show you the Anime Vegas clips? Caitlin mentioned that Greg left gags in there for Todd. xd
and my mail box is like.....3 inches deep. xd and if it's UPS, dangit. That means my sister has to grab it.

and I'm serious! I watched the commentary on the Furuba dvd's and all it was was the series logo, and VOICES. Like WEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Though John Burgemeier is smex. heart

and FYI, everyone wanting big smex Kyouya on their wall, It's a MINI calendar, meaning it's better suited for a tabletop. :/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 pm
@Ninja: xD; I see.

@Tyra: Yes I did see them. xD I can't wait to hear all the gags Greg left him. <3 That'll be sex-ay. 8D
It's either UPS or USPS, I'm too lazy to check. XP

Oh Tyra, going and ruining everyone's dreams about a sexy calender. xP

singull

the cat with facial hair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:05 pm
I would of asked to pre-order it, but it's not available in Europe. )':  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm
Awhz.
Though, I'm sure there are plenty of anime online stories that'll ship internationally, but I have no clue if the dvds would work on dvd players over in Europe because of that stupid regions thing.

singull

Simplistic-Tyranny

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Era Reynz
Awhz.
Though, I'm sure there are plenty of anime online stories that'll ship internationally, but I have no clue if the dvds would work on dvd players over in Europe because of that stupid regions thing.

What the hell is on your face.

and it's a Region 1 disk only. US/Canada. :/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:08 am
@Tyra: ur mom
She was really a pig, father.

And that sucks. DX

singull

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300