Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnitasMan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:02 pm
Hi my name is Anita and I need help.
I'm not a NOOB looking for gold.
PLEASE visit my profile, my family needs help.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm
Moving the topic, maybe some people have suggestions for you... you have the same birthday (day and month) as my daughter.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Wixandrettas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:07 am
AnitaSolution
Hi my name is Anita and I need help.
I'm not a NOOB looking for gold.
PLEASE visit my profile, my family needs help.

Perhaps if you could share why you are about to lose your home, it would help everyone to think about how they could help by referring you to the more appropriate sources?

I think the first thing you should consider is where you have children... I dont advise having your actual physical address and telephone number up on your profile. When in a crisis, we tend to do certain things without thinking... Last thing you also need is someone to scam you as well... so, definitely reconsider and try to protect your identity.

I would probably consider talking with someone from your local Housing and Urban Development facility. They will have access to alot of resources available.

The next would be to talk with your mortgage company. Most mortgage companies will help to refinance, but can heavily depend on your previous reliability in paying on time prior to your hardship.

If these ideas help, then I would SERIOUSLY consider sitting down with a financial counselor and discuss ways of prioritizing your income better. Money management is VERY easy to do if you can discipline yourself to do it. Even with the non-home-owners, I would recommend it. For the longest time, I sat with low income families at a medical clinic I once worked for, sat with them and showed them how to better manage their money on a limited income.

I dont know what your unique financial situation is like.. because again, you have failed to detail the exact issues besides 'losing your home', but, I would definitely suggest this if you are able to get back on track.

Im sorry to say this, but its not going to be easy for people to just donate money to someone they dont know, especially when everyone is feeling the crunch of a tight market. I would highly suggest start talking with as many places as possible, starting with the few suggestions I had mentioned above. Try to take initiative on your own... I certainly hope your spouse is helping with this effort as well. It will take the both of you to pull together during this rough time.

Good luck  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:09 am
FYI.. the reason why I am asking how this happened is because, every time I try to click to see your profile, Im getting an error message...  

Wixandrettas

Wixandrettas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:17 am
Ok.. I went back.. and now I can see the whole profile... no error messages this time..

Now I see what happened.

Since things have happened.. has your husband found new employment? If he is still not working.. get him in a "Employment Security Office" to look for work. The staff there can help him locate work in his area of experience.

Have him sign up for some temp work, if he has to... there are many place he can go to get income...

Is your medical condition better to the point you can get better employment with better wages?

Is your brother helping to repay back anything he borrowed from you?

You never mentioned this, so Im going to ask this: How about you and your husband going to your families and asking for financial help?

What steps have the both of you done so far to help fix the problem? Where are you, at this point from trying?  
Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games