50%  [ 8 ]
Pie!
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tirsden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:36 pm
clickeh to read full text at their site

I'm not actually all that interested in discussing this, but I think it's something everyone should read, especially if you are pro-McCain. The research behind the article is intense, and a scary amount of the stuff that makes one go "buh?" is actually from McCain's own writings. I wasn't buying his campaign from the get-go, an "I hope Obama wins" girl myself, and politics is one of those "grrr ewww" things to me... but after having been a non-voter for years I actually registered to vote a couple weeks ago even though the polls might be rigged and the popular vote doesn't matter anyways. I'm going to throw my one little vote in regardless.

As an antidote for the indigestion that article may cause more sensitive readers: clickeh

*wanders off to another planet*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:30 am
Thanks for posting this tremendous article. If only folks would READ IT and realize what a HUGE threat to our country McBush/Palin are!
The military/industrial complex is one of the most powerful forces in the world and will pull out all the stops to defeat Obama, who threatens the hold they have on our lives.  

Lucky Lass 38

Taxi Mama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:04 am
Wow! That's ... um ... thorough and unforgiving. Every candidate deserves such scrutiny, though, if they are asking for us to give them power and responsibility.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:53 am
well I think if your going to vote ; vote your conscience what matters to you; vote for the person that seems to meet your personal needs. Do your homework; its out their..For me personally , I voting for obama.  

ladyrose2

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:37 pm
I personally believe you could take any "politician" and tare them apart bit by bit and come up with something unflattering. Including Obama. Let Rolling Stones magazine do a detailed investigation into Obama as well as McCain and see what they come up with.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:16 pm
I'm with Moo....it's all about who's writing the article. I've been around long enough to notice that the media(TV, newspaper, shows, movies) is the most lop-sided to the left.
I'd like to see a REAL journalist go out there and do a impartial interview on both of the candidates.  

Chimaria

Serious Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff