Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Yaoi or Yuri? Anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Yaoi/Yuri?
  yes
  no
  tacos?
View Results

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:10 pm
Ok, so I just wanted to know how many people are Yaoi or Yuri fans.....COME ON, I NEED TO KNOW OTHER PEOPLE!!! lol,jk. So, if you do, tell me who you like it with, and why. jk, you don't have to tell me why.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:46 pm
eek

ninja

*hides yaoi fanfics*  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:32 am
One question, from where that uke and seme s**t came from? (Japan is not right answer.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:48 pm
you know. i'm not really sure but my friend Gabby says somethin like this all the time.
"The cow goes moo. The duck goes quack quack. The uke goes, 'Ow, that hurt'."  

Seisoku Yami

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:54 pm
Schutzhund
One question, from where that uke and seme s**t came from? (Japan is not right answer.)

Japan actually is the right answer, but if you wish for specificity, I have that too. "Seme" literally means "to attack" in Japanese, and "uke" means "to submit." Makes sense.

So, my favorite pairings...? My current favoriteis actually NekuJosh from The World Ends with You... but I always love SoraRiku, AkuRoku, SasuNaru, Uchihacest... HaseoEndrance can be awesome if it's done just right, too... So many others... I don't like yuri in general, but somehow I really love SakuIno.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:43 pm
hm......i think SakuIno is a bad pairing....they hate each other......sort of.....  

Seisoku Yami

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:05 pm
Naw. They were such great friends to begin with, then they had the whole rivalry thing going over Sasuke and sort of hated each other, but they're pretty much over that by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 pm
hm....Yeah, i guess your right.......I forgot they were really good friends in the beginning  

Seisoku Yami

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:02 pm
Ravenwolf
Japan actually is the right answer, but if you wish for specificity, I have that too. "Seme" literally means "to attack" in Japanese, and "uke" means "to submit." Makes sense.

Aye, thanks for specifying that. I knew it is from Japan, as it is right answer but won't give any more light to the subject itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:28 pm
you know who people say go together a lot? Sora x Riku, and Roxas x Axel  

Seisoku Yami

Ryn Langley

Otherworldly Dreamer

23,390 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:19 pm
Let's see, who do I like *rummages through her yaoi smut files*
Edit: Updated

Kingdom Hearts
Akuroku
Zemyx

Final Fantasy series
Reno X Rude
Zack X Cloud
Cloud X Leon

Invader Zim
Zim and Dib

Digimon
Ken X Davis
Matt X Tai

YuGiOh
Seto X Joey

Death Note
LxLight
MattxMello

Probably some others, but at the moment I can't think of any. I also like yuri, but I don't have a pairing I really like at the moment. I'm always looking for suggestions, though. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:54 am
wow, that's a lot....WAY TO GO!!! lol, some odd KH pairings....but OK!!!  

Seisoku Yami

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:35 pm
Yeah, Xigdem is sort of odd, but I am so not one to judge.

SakuIno is the only yuri pairing I especially care for, but I'm sort of liking EriShiki from WEWY... KairiNami in AU Kingdom Hearts only, 'cause that's sort of creepy even by my standards in the canonverse. This one's sort of a spoiler for .hack//SIGN, but [Tsukasa and Subaru].  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 pm
I am a yaoi fan in the way guys are yuri fans. ninja

I don't usually like pairings that aren't canon (like Sora/Riku), and I can't stand those yaoi manga where one of the guys looks girly. I want to see two guys getting it on, not one guy and a gender confused thing.

Favorite parings... uh...

Fai/Kurogane (Tsubasa)
Domeki/Watanuki (xxxHolic)
(well, anything CLAMP, really, plus other various little things)

There are a few pairings I like that aren't canon

Albel/Fayt (StarOcean)
Fred/George (Harry Potter - totally messed up, but I can't help it)
and I LOVE Renji/Reno (Bleach & FFVII), Renji/Hisagi (Bleach) and Renji/Ichigo (Bleach)

The only yuri pairing I really like is Utena/Anthy (revolutionary girl utena)  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:14 pm
ArikaiHart
I want to see two guys getting it on, not one guy and a gender confused thing.

xd But girly guys are so pretty! It also makes it a lot easier to explain to people. ninja

Mm, in principle I prefer canon pairings, but there are so many awesome pairings that I just can't not love, RikuSora among them. (I'm really not sure whether I can get away with calling NekuJosh canon... I mean, besides all the jokes in Another Day, Joshua does use his phone to take a picture of Neku's a**.)

Gah, how did I forget KuroFai myself? ToyaYuki's pretty awesome too, but most of my CLAMP pairings are actually het. Hm, seems I also forgot KouKou (Digimon) and Hitachiincest (Ouran). Silly me. And duh, SoubiRitsuka. x_x

I heard an interesting estimate once, though I don't know how accurate it is: that about ninety-some percent of yaoi fans are girls, but only about half of yuri fans are guys.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff