Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Nebudis...oh shitza! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chimaria

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:11 pm
seriously...what level should one be to adequately survive Nebudis! i'm currently 56, but straight physical attacks can get your butt kicked. or i need better armour. YIPES!

any clues/strategies to share out there?

xp
Opinion...okay to skip this one? Any longterm side effects from skipping this one? I hate the symbol entering buziness! keeps my anxiety WAY UP!

now, i'm anxious wondering if i am making a mistake?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:44 pm
I hate this too. xd I can't remember what you get from it, though.

It's one of those one's I'm just kinda going to ignore.  

ArikaiHart

Chimaria

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:44 pm
ArikaiHart
I hate this too. xd I can't remember what you get from it, though.

It's one of those one's I'm just kinda going to ignore.

yeah...IGNORE! the first one was supposed to be easy...uh NOT! The harder one is gonna be homicidal. I don't know what you'd get...it's probably something real cool.. *figures*

anyone know? wait...don't tell me...i'll play in ignorance....better that way!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:45 pm
oh my gosh.... i've played this game HOW MAY TIMES?! and i have no idea what you two are talking about.......... eek  

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chimaria

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:00 pm
If I remember it right...when you are at the river (the one where you did the cactuar & sick traveller sidequest) there's this guy on the dock talking about fishing. somehow later on in the game you come across someone who is fishing at Port Bang-something. He talks about how fabulous his fishing pole is (he's fishing inbetween 2 buildings). if you go back, the idiot leaves it, so you obtain this fabo fishing pole. if you go back to the guy who wishes he could fish...he takes the pole and offers for you to join him. then that is where it gets ugly...

there are i think 4 symbols that go from L to R or R to L across the screen and you are supposed to enter them correctly. i imagine that it goes by faster as you progress. and you can't make one mistake. i think there are 8 or 10 times you have to do it perfect before you get something. I am not sure what the purpose of this is, but it makes me real edgy and anxious. I hates it...hates! evil  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 pm
It only gets harder from where you're at. I've only gotten to area 3 and can't seem to get farther. Plus my disk broke so now I can't play anymore.

~I sure hope my friend remembers to bring his disk.  

Dannywolf

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chimaria

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
sad wow you broke your disc...that's horrible...like getting your ankles smashed, but different.

I hope your friend remembers to bring his over! *fingers crossed*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Yep. My friend from school has two copys of the game and is giving me the second copy in January since he finally beat it after two years. I beat it faster than that but I won't judge. I just want it for all the sidequests now.  

Dannywolf

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chimaria

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:09 pm
the sidequests are killing me...it takes me back and forth & all over the place. i have to take notes to remember where & what i need for each little thing. sometimes it is hard naming the quests or sometimes you don't realize your on a quest ...& then i have the "that sounds familiar...why???" moment. i feel like a play the quests more than the game itself...

SO Dannywolf...since you have been there and done that...i have just gotten to b-port and am wandering around the cerobbi steppes. i'm around level 50...what's out here...

& what is up with the hunt club? have you done this? i accidentally fought this blue mean guy (hunt club?) in the cerobbi along with the natives. was kinda unexpected. i got a cruel trophy and not sure what to do with it. i don't want to talk to the bangaa bros until i can figure out what is up with the trophies they want.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:33 pm
i just found the Nabudis place...have no idea what i'm in for, almost got my a** kicked. i need a clue!  

Chimaria

MasterThespian_10

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:16 pm
In the necrohol of Nabudis, You can find the Zodiac Spear( the most powerful weapon in the game) to get it you have to avoid opening four specific chests that appear earlier in teh game. I can't remember which ones those are. I avoided the monsters at first until I got to the chest containing the spear. It should be in a circular room and there are no monsters there if my memory serves me correctly. You can also find a powerful esper at Nabudis. You have to fight 2 other bosses to get to the esper and look for the Larger chambers on the map to know where the bosses are. They will also have the large robot monsters guarding the doors. And for the level you should be above 60 at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:00 pm
scream yess..that's me running thru that "castle" screaming like a little girl. i hope I can find that silly spear. I managed to get past that robot and apparently it is one of the marks *YESH* but the stairs are blocked off...i probably need to beat or get something to make that stuff go away...right?! those other beasties are a b***h to keep fighting, but this should help with the leveling up...I just have to stay alive! eek  

Chimaria

MasterThespian_10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm
The spear is in a room with a bunch of treasure chests. Assuming that you have not opened the four placed throughout the game that will make it near impossible to get. The first one is across from old dalan's place, the second is in the room over the cellar when you break into the castle the night of the feit. The third is in the room where you get your equipment back at nalbina, and the fourth is at phon coast where there is a group of chests.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:45 pm
Gin_ Usagi
oh my gosh.... i've played this game HOW MAY TIMES?! and i have no idea what you two are talking about.......... eek

same here lol  

pimped EmoKid666

MasterThespian_10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:43 pm
I have a habit of trying to figure out every secret of the final fantasy games. can kind of tell why I joined this guild  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff