Easy 100k chance in the market right now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:55 am
Like always a new item comes out and its always worth gold. Im sure anyone here can get gaia cash because it will be required. So try it if you want.

Right now gaia has another item in the cash shop and there selling hot. For only 1 dollar you can make 20k. The min amount for for gaia cash is 5 dollars. Each Nightmare box is only 99 gaia cash, So you can buy 5 and make a total of 100k. My friends don't miss out on this deal. Buy and sell now before they lower in value.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:28 am
I'm sitting on some totes hoping value will go up once october ends  

Creepy Clown Town

purplewiz

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am
Actually, I'd be careful about sitting on the Totes too long. Traditionally, holiday items have far more value before and during the holiday/event than they do afterwards. I've picked up a number of Christmas items for next to nothing over the summer which I'm planning to sell in December.

Having said that, though, I think a lot of the future value of the Totes will depend on what they evolve into. If they have poses that are for more than just Halloween, they might hold on to their value. But it's always a risk - that's why they call it speculation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:18 am
I could never do that, I always open things like that first thing. sweatdrop
Although, I did get that cape, and sold it for about 50k.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Ska Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:26 pm
Thanks for the tip, Noir
ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:34 pm
gonk I can't aford cash therefor I can't get the items unless I buy at market and i really want a nighmare box crying  

Mrs_Black_Bear

Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff