WTF?
ahhh!?
100%
 100%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 29

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:20 pm
. . . I just logged on today, and I had 1 pm from someone asking me to raise the price on something I had in the marketplace ("they were trying to raise the overall price). I ignored it, but As soon as I changed the page, I suddenly had

65535 new private messages!!! I have no idea what happened, and I'm sort of afraid to click on it in case it is some sort of hack/bug whatever.

anyone have any suggestions?

(edit: took screenshot)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:22 pm
I had the same... but it went away when I actually checked my mail (there were not that many messages there).  

jennemmer

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:57 pm
Oh thank goodness! Something similar happened to me.
I'll go back and check my PMs. I was afraid of a Fibber McGee and Molly situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:15 am
tell ya something else scary, the two coments above me come from namless invisable avi's!!! is this page haunted?!!!!!! eek  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 am
I've been getting that too, but only when I open a PM in another tab and i'm looking the marketplace.

Gaia's probably going to get all glitchy again cause there's an event coming up. rolleyes nothing changes!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:28 am
Something like that happened to me once. When I checked out my PMs, there was only a couple of them there.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:12 am
It's not a random number either. It's the maximum size of unsigned integer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:05 pm
Huh? confused

Yeah - glitchy!!  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

freqgirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:08 pm
First thing I would think would be, "Wow, there must be a lot of people who LOVE me!" heart then after I checked it I would be very disappointed. xp I would live with the illusion of love for a while though. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:22 pm
lol. i checked it and it was nothing. . . just a random glitch. no new pms or anything  

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Yeah i got that too but there weren't any there when i checked.....Yay for a glitchy Gaia... what's next? A rain of pink and purple polkadoted racoons in my aquarium? lol couldn't resist though that might be kinda cool for a second or 2....hmmmmm  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:53 pm
Filia_Nox
Yeah i got that too but there weren't any there when i checked.....Yay for a glitchy Gaia... what's next? A rain of pink and purple polkadoted racoons in my aquarium? lol couldn't resist though that might be kinda cool for a second or 2....hmmmmm

They d**k around with jigsaw and make that glitchy too. D= That's what's next. lol Just spent a good hour and a half not getting any of the gold or items I should have received for completing the puzzles. They just switched to a new puzzle layout yesterday too. Figures... -_-  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Filia_Nox

I actually am having a probelm with my aquarium. . . I heard that the max fish was 8 . . . and I have 11!!! (but I only put 8 in. it was a real suprise the next day when i found so many there)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:46 am
I like to have that problem in my aquarium but I lost two fish.. They died but the water and everything was rated high.. so who can figure...Yes I fed them and everything..  

ladyrose2

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:02 am
Sweet katrina1
I like to have that problem in my aquarium but I lost two fish.. They died but the water and everything was rated high.. so who can figure...Yes I fed them and everything..

they have a finite life span gold fish are only supposed to live 2 weeks then they die but they say you can make them last longer if they loves you i started by mistreating mine so they really loves me? WTF? curse my affinity for electronic games  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games