Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Catwoman?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catwoman?
  Hot! (I know right?!) ^.^
  Not. (Okay, whatever. Your opinion.) -.-
View Results

Twisted Creativity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:32 pm
User Image

Okay, I know this movie is not new but I always wanted to know why people didn't like this movie. Sure, it had a few cheesy lines but doesn't every movie? I read reviews and articles about the movie and they all seem to be around the whole cheesy lines. I watched the movie at least 5 times today, I found only 3 semi-cheesy lines. I want to know your guys opinion.
(Btw, I didn't know where to put this. This wasn't a disappointing movie in my mind so I knew it wouldn't go into that category.)

Catwoman
Poster
Halle Berry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:03 am
the movie was fine but i wouldn't watch it repeatedly. i'm a fan of catwoman (comic books version) but i didn't know where they based the halle berry version. well, yeah, it would've been fine but... i don't know, i just didn't like the plot, i guess...

sowee... sad  

allmy9lives

Twisted Creativity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:12 am
User Image
I think I know what you mean. The plot could have been better. I totally understand that point of view. It was still a pretty good movie, I don't think it deserved a 27/100. (Movie critiques)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:41 am
I thought it was awful. To me it just seemed like am excuse to have Halle Barry jumping around in a skimpy leather outfit with a whip.

I didn't find her acting to be all that great either, but I guess I can blame that on the not so well written script. (didn't she win a razy for that performance?)  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:10 pm
i think agree with you abt the part where its juz an excuse for halle barry to wear a skimpy outfit....the plot was so-so....i kinda like halle barry so her performance in that movie is kinda of disappointing. mayb its bcoz of th plot that's why she cant really fully show her talent?? dunno  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 pm
there's not much to it, it was just...it was just... horrible lol  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

mistadeath

O.G. Capitalist

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 am
the movie sucked really bad but cat womesn is pretty cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:15 pm
I didn't mind it. I don't expect all movies to be thought-provoking and ground-breaking. It was basically a comic book/TV movie stuck on the big screen, fine to watch as long as you didn't take it too seriously. And lots of eye candy.

Although I wish that instead of racistly making the female villain a white blond woman, that they had made her another black woman - the fight would not have been so tepid then.  

Quicksylver

Salty Saint

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces