I need feedback from the women Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelplustwo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 pm
32_dragonfly
Trying to get a handle on a situation, but I need to be clear on this issue. Ladies please give polite, and honest feedback. We are all adults here.

Say you dated a guy casually for about three months. You went out of state to school, and he got back together with his ex.
If you knew he was with his ex would you call him or text him at 11pm (his time), 2am your time. If you were just friends?

if we were really good friends and i knew his girl wouldn't get mad at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:12 pm
32_dragonfly
I guess that the type of person I am I would not call a man that I had a casual relationship with for 3 months at 11pm his time, and especially not 2am my time. Suposedly knowing he is living with another woman. I have askd him to stop communication with her because it makes me uncomfortable, and that just made him more sneaky about it. Then I ask him to just have a conversation with her while I'm around. He won't!!! If it's innocent, and they are just friends, why not talk to her in front of me?

i see your point under those conditions i would me mad as heck. he should be able to talk to her in front of you or not talk to her at all  

angelplustwo

Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces