Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
People in Movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AT0MiC_P3ANuT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Ever see someone in movies, that seemed kind of Smexi, Sexy, Hot, Cute, Ugly? well tell it here, cuz im actually interested to see who people think are cute and who are not. Oh also, you can include musicians. in any movie, in any band, in any commercial, in any advertisement, any magazine, even if you odnt know their name, just say "the hot guy from Popstar! magazine, or this Really ugly guy from the PGA Tour, it doesnt matter to me  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:19 am
I honestly think that some of the "hot" celebrities are not that good looking. I think Johnny Depp looks sickly and anemic. I think Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a Jewish skeleton. I think Angelena Jolie looks like a starving canable. I think Jack Black is a cute, boy next door kind of guy when he's well groomed. I think Sir Ian McKellen is very regal.

These are all just my opinions.
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:33 am
Jack Black, that's an interesting choice. But yeah, I can see why.

I think Sigourney Weaver looked good in Snow White and the Alien movies, particularly Alien Resurrection. I also have a thing for her voice.
Cate Blanchett in the Elizabeth movies. Particularly when she puts the armour and the long red hair on. Again I like her voice.
And Miranda Otto in Lord of the Rings. And again, the voice. xD
I only really like their looks in the movies I've mentioned, because they're all a bit skinny for what I find attractive in every-day life. But mature, powerful women are certainly the type that turn my head. They do say power is an aphrodisiac.

Though if you're only really after men, then if I were of the persuasion, it'd be Brad Pitt in Jesse James, Tom Cruise in Last Samurai and Clive Owen in Children of Men.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:34 pm
James Mcavoy from Wanted is hot

Matt Damon from the Bourne trilogy is okay looking, it was just awesome to watch him beat a guy up with a book in Ultimatum

Hayden Christensen from Jumper (he was cooler in Star Wars as Ani Skywalker lol) is (fangirl scream) SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Johnny Depp I think is only hot in POTC. Just something in the character.

I oddly think Brad Pitt is hideous
Leonardo DiCaprio lost my interest with his post-titanic work.  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:36 pm
IEditYourWorld
I honestly think that some of the "hot" celebrities are not that good looking. I think Johnny Depp looks sickly and anemic. I think Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a Jewish skeleton. I think Angelena Jolie looks like a starving canable. I think Jack Black is a cute, boy next door kind of guy when he's well groomed. I think Sir Ian McKellen is very regal.

These are all just my opinions.
IEditYourWorld

Sarah Jessica Parker has a face that I'd cry over as a kid. lol  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas